You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RTR Freeroll

edited February 2015 in Poker Chat
Just looking at the lobby for this and there is a player registered who I'm pretty sure had a Sky Poker account before the RTR deal was available.  Does this suggest that Sky are now allowing existing accounts to be re-tagged as RTR accounts?

Comments

• edited February 2015
    If it's the same as the PokerVIP one last week, the 3rd party website tells Sky who is eligible and can use their own discretion to let existing Sky members (before they joined RTR) play the freeroll (I assume the player in question is well involved with RTR / signed up to many other sites via RTR and this is one of their rewards?)

Certainly with the one last week it was the 3rd party site rather than Sky that decided who could it in.
  • edited February 2015
    I'm pretty sure I know who you mean, and if so, afaik he signed up who RTR when he first signed up to Sky years ago. I've spoke to him at a few SPTs and pretty sure everyone site he's joined has been via some form of RB site. I think RTR have been around/getting people to sign up for Sky for a long time, just it only became common knowledge when everyone was pretty pi$$ed off as they started giving 30% RB to all new customers regardless of points.
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to RTR Freeroll:
    Just looking at the lobby for this and there is a player registered who I'm pretty sure had a Sky Poker account before the RTR deal was available.  Does this suggest that Sky are now allowing existing accounts to be re-tagged as RTR accounts?
    Posted by Slykllist
    Morning Simon,

I have sent you a PM, as this is not a matter that should be aired on the Community.

I will say that a lot of people have added 2 & 2 up & made it 5.

Look forward to seeing you at UKPC.