You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC Sat

edited February 2015 in Poker Chat
Its very very very unlikely that i will be playing the UKPC Main event! sigh : - (

But ill defo be playing the online leg for the mini and if i get to day 2 which is the final day with 30bb or more ill attend for day 2 and try and bink and get a top 50 place for a UKPC seat.

Ill also be paying and playing the UKPC QF each night and try and get in to the UKPC that way.

But tonight ill be in Main and Mini also and as its a rebuy i feel this is my best event, so i will use tonight as a satelite and when i win a grand or more tonight, note i said WHEN and not IF, ill just buy in direct!

Comments

• edited February 2015
    In Response to UKPC Sat:
    Its very very very unlikely that i will be playing the UKPC Main event! sigh : - ( But ill defo be playing the online leg for the mini and if i get to day 2 which is the final day with 30bb or more ill attend for day 2 and try and bink and get a top 50 place for a UKPC seat. Ill also be paying and playing the UKPC QF each night and try and get in to the UKPC that way. But tonight ill be in Main and Mini also and as its a rebuy i feel this is my best event, so i will use tonight as a satelite and when i win a grand or more tonight, note i said WHEN and not IF, ill just buy in direct!
    Posted by macapaca
    Best of Luck Sir - hope u bink it.
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: UKPC Sat:
    In Response to UKPC Sat : Best of Luck Sir - hope u bink it.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    So do i sir, so do i!!

Tyvm
  • edited February 2015