You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I'm fed up with these useless poker points.

Im a losing player not ashamed to admit it. I allow myself about 40quid a month so no big deal. No complaints there, But what gets up my nose is the poker points. Once my bankroll is exhausted I normally have a few hundred points accumulated. I have the discipline not to put more money into my account. So I thought ill use my points for a freeroll here and there. Most of them say Private Tournament you are not allowed to enter. Well that's charming thanks very much you scrooges. So I have to earn 3 or 5 or 10 points a day in order to qualify for these evening tournaments. Well I'm not going to put any more into my account because I have reached my limit. IMO,  You SKY, are just cynically trying to get the likes of me to reload beyond our means. And please don't tell me I can play in the 06:45, 10:00 or 01:00 tournaments. I have a job and a life. Very TIGHT poker site.

Had to get that off my chest!

Comments

• edited February 2015
    In Response to I'm fed up with these useless poker points.:
    Im a losing player not ashamed to admit it. I allow myself about 40quid a month so no big deal. No complaints there, But what gets up my nose is the poker points. Once my bankroll is exhausted I normally have a few hundred points accumulated. I have the discipline not to put more money into my account. So I thought ill use my points for a freeroll here and there. Most of them say Private Tournament you are not allowed to enter. Well that's charming thanks very much you scrooges. So I have to earn 3 or 5 or 10 points a day in order to qualify for these evening tournaments. Well I'm not going to put any more into my account because I have reached my limit. IMO,  You SKY, are just cynically trying to get the likes of me to reload beyond our means. And please don't tell me I can play in the 06:45, 10:00 or 01:00 tournaments. I have a job and a life. Very TIGHT poker site. Had to get that off my chest!
    Posted by staplegun
    Hi

Do agree - the poker points are pretty pointless now, and do agree with you on its unfair if played in previous days you can not gain access to another freerole in that week.

Keep at it - good you are sticking to your guns with a set monthly limit - best way to play the game
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to I'm fed up with these useless poker points.:
    Im a losing player not ashamed to admit it. I allow myself about 40quid a month so no big deal. No complaints there, But what gets up my nose is the poker points. Once my bankroll is exhausted I normally have a few hundred points accumulated. I have the discipline not to put more money into my account. So I thought ill use my points for a freeroll here and there. Most of them say Private Tournament you are not allowed to enter. Well that's charming thanks very much you scrooges. So I have to earn 3 or 5 or 10 points a day in order to qualify for these evening tournaments. Well I'm not going to put any more into my account because I have reached my limit. IMO,  You SKY, are just cynically trying to get the likes of me to reload beyond our means. And please don't tell me I can play in the 06:45, 10:00 or 01:00 tournaments. I have a job and a life. Very TIGHT poker site. Had to get that off my chest!
    Posted by staplegun
    i agree on this aswell.  why dont sky not have a big free roll say 1 a night and a bigger one at end of week and a bigger one at end of month so we can use these points just saying