You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC - The Final Countdown

edited February 2015 in Poker Chat

I penned a few words yesterday about the Sky Poker UKPC, which commences today.

They are not in the Blog section, they are
HERE

Feel free to have a gander.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Sky hoodies!!

Not very fashionable...........!
    Couldn't you have nice tweed jackets or something? :-))

Have a great time, i'm sure it will be a great event.
  • edited February 2015

That "Latest News" section has a good bit of stuff on it, & from now on, most of my Blogs will go on there, as will other Content from Leeds, & Neil Channing will be doing some occasional waffle, too.

So how do you find that page?

Easy-peasy. 

Go to HOME PAGE

Scroll down to POKER ACADEMY.

Click the left facing arrowy thingie.

And there, as easy as that, job done.

All being well, it will be moved to a more navigation freindly location soon, & there may be a hero banner on the Home Page to help you find it. When? "soon" as Mum & dad used to say, back in the day.   

• edited February 2015
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - didn't realise the prize of entry into the tourney would include a Sky Hoodie lol.  If I'd known that I would have tried harder to begin with ;)

I'm so excited to be going to this event.  I've been unsure even after winning entry as to whether I could get there for definate or not due to work and home issues -but I'm thrilled to be finally able to say I'm definatelyyyyyyyyyyyyy going to be there on the Friday 27th (my birthday btw in case anyone forgot lol).

Hope to meet a few of the Sky players there - and of course buy Mr Tikay a nice latte if he's not swimming in the stuff.

Good luck all xx
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: UKPC - The Final Countdown:
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - didn't realise the prize of entry into the tourney would include a Sky Hoodie lol.  If I'd known that I would have tried harder to begin with ;)I'm so excited to be going to this event.  I've been unsure even after winning entry as to whether I could get there for definate or not due to work and home issues -but I'm thrilled to be finally able to say I'm definatelyyyyyyyyyyyyy going to be there on the Friday 27th (my birthday btw in case anyone forgot lol). Hope to meet a few of the Sky players there - and of course buy Mr Tikay a nice latte if he's not swimming in the stuff. Good luck all xx
    Posted by IrishRose
    I'm not sure how you won your seat, but I'm pretty sure the Sky hoodies are for those that won TSP packages. If you just won a seat via the regular satellites I don't think you'll get one.
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: UKPC - The Final Countdown : I'm not sure how you won your seat, but I'm pretty sure the Sky hoodies are for those that won TSP packages. If you just won a seat via the regular satellites I don't think you'll get one.
    Posted by Lambert180

I won a hoddie yes cant wait i was gutted to finish 2nd in the team sky promation. but all gd know. i dont mind if a go out 1st hand know. lambert it says it on there all 150 satlight winers get hoddies. i will not be happy if i dont get one. i hope there have fat boy size.

• edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: UKPC - The Final Countdown : I won a hoddie yes cant wait i was gutted to finish 2nd in the team sky promation. but all gd know. i dont mind if a go out 1st hand know. lambert it says it on there all 150 satlight winers get hoddies. i will not be happy if i dont get one. i hope there have fat boy size.
    Posted by rspca12
    Worry not Mr RSPCA On a Heater Bloke.

All the Sky Poker Satellite Qualifiers should get a nice new Sky Poker hoodie.

When you arrive, go to the Sky Poker "Welcome Desk" thingy tell us who you are, and the Hoodie will be sorted.

ONLY Satellite Qualifiers from Sky Poker.com, & Team Sky Poker members, will get the hoodies. Just the 150 or so, then.

Don't forget to come say hello, too, right?

• edited February 2015
    TK!
    I'm not playing, but if I come to the UKPC thing just to talk to you not stop, to keep you company for every waking second of the day, can I have a hoodie please?  I'll memorise hundreds of interesting facts to keep you amused. I also promise to wear my hoodie when you buy me lunch and dinner every day.
    Probably a small/medium I should imagine. Ta in advance.
    ps. I don't really suit blue or black, so if you could arrange for a bespoke yellow one to be made, ta again.