You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sharkscope members

edited February 2015 in Poker Chat
Could somebody please sharkscope me for £11 Tournaments only from Feb 1st- today. I need to know how many games played and also ROI.

And also all tournaments from 1st Feb- today (MTTs only)

Thanks

Comments

• edited February 2015
     Player Filter Profit History Count Av Profit Av Stake Av ROI Profit Ability Form             LARSON7SkyPokerSCHEDULED £11 02/01/2015-02/15/201525£6.14£1055.8%£15479x
  • edited February 2015
     Player Filter Profit History Count Av Profit Av Stake Av ROI Profit Ability Form t            LARSON7SkyPokerSCHEDULED £11 02/01/2015-02/15/201525£6.14£1055.8%£15479x
  • edited February 2015
     Player Filter Profit History Count Av Profit Av Stake Av ROI Profit Ability Form t             LARSON7SkyPokerSCHEDULED £11 02/01/2015-02/15/201525£6.14£1055.8%£15479x
  • edited February 2015
    LARSON7SkyPokerSCHEDULED £11 02/01/2015-02/15/201525£6.14£1055.8%£15479
  • edited February 2015
    Clever way of getting someone to make a brag post on your behalf? ;)
  • edited February 2015
    Thanks Stewie,

Mike i'm just running good at the mo.

Needed to know cause I was trying to play 100 £10 mtts this mont.

Sigh well behind!
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope members:
    Thanks Stewie, Mike i'm just running good at the mo. Needed to know cause I was trying to play 100 £10 mtts this mont. Sigh well behind!
    Posted by LARSON7
    My man!

Not being rude, but given the amount you invest in poker, have you ever considered joining Sharkscope? It is VERY cheap. 

I'm not making a case for or against Sharkscope, but for those that use it, it is a very cost-effective piece of kit.
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope members : My man! Not being rude, but given the amount you invest in poker, have you ever considered joining Sharkscope? It is VERY cheap.  I'm not making a case for or against Sharkscope, but for those that use it, it is a very cost-effective piece of kit.
    Posted by Tikay10
    +1 to this even as a player that doesnt make alot of money (or none at all most the time) this has helped me alot, using it for table selection vs unknown players is what ive found has been the most useful about it so far, who wants to play a sit and go agaisnt 5 players that are all in profit?
  • edited February 2015
    Yea 6 quid a month from some of your profits

Even just pay the 6 quid the odd month thats wat i do. 
  • edited February 2015
    Yea 6 quid a month from some of your profits Even just pay the 6 quid the odd month thats wat i do. 
    Posted by stuarty117
    I'm deffo not having a go at Larson, not at all, but he's investing £1,100 in MTT's this month, (100 x £11) & will almost certainly do so profitably.

In that context, £6 or £7, or whatever, seems pretty affordable & cost-effective, I'd say.

• edited February 2015
    I like dohhs idea of dividing it up between 4 or 5 and just share the password
  • edited February 2015
    It was much better when you got 200 searches for £10 they lasted me ages.

For £6 you get 15 searches a day but its cheaper if you get 3 months or a year.

Totally aggree TK

Larson if you are going to invest that much in MTTs or Sit and goes for that matter having it open in the backgroung can be priceless.
    It has really helped me in the past especially in DYMs.

Well done on the results.
  • edited February 2015

A while back I was going to sign up to s/s when it was £x for a certain amount of searches.

By the time I was going to do it, they had made it a monthly subscription which didn't seem like decent value for money.

I predominantly use scope to see how I'm doing, which you can roughly work out how much you have made in a month, just can't get exact figures, avg spend, roi etc.

The only other time I will use it is on a FT and to be honest, you know pretty much where players are at by how they play.

For sit and go's, HU/ DYM's, for sure it would be an invaluable tool.

• edited February 2015
    A while back I was going to sign up to s/s when it was £x for a certain amount of searches. By the time I was going to do it, they had made it a monthly subscription which didn't seem like decent value for money. I predominantly use scope to see how I'm doing, which you can roughly work out how much you have made in a month, just can't get exact figures, avg spend, roi etc. The only other time I will use it is on a FT and to be honest, you know pretty much where players are at by how they play. For sit and go's, HU/ DYM's, for sure it would be an invaluable tool.
    Posted by LARSON7
    Its also good to use it at the start to see which players might be the weak ones so that you can build a stack.
  • edited February 2015

Even as a semi-regular sng 'grinder' the 200 searches for $10 option lasted me 4/5 months. 

No way I'd ever pay for the current plan, use your 5 free searches as wisely as you can, and note/date as much as u can.

There aren't that many unique players on here and all the relevent info is available for free. 

• edited February 2015
    as TK said stop being tight and dip your hand in your pocket :) this mounth is the 1st mounth i have payed for it and  i find it very useful well worth the few £ investment 
  • edited February 2015
    how to get round paying  sharkscope and get 15 serches per day. u get 5 free serches when u use them log in with facebock u get anorther 10. i use all my family face bock acoounts to get 25 seraches a day. ps i am tight.
  • edited February 2015
    how to get round paying  sharkscope and get 15 serches per day. u get 5 free serches when u use them log in with facebock u get anorther 10. i use all my family face bock acoounts to get 25 seraches a day. ps i am tight.
    Posted by rspca12
    I turn off the wifi on all my devices to get extra searches,i'm a Scot ;)
  • edited February 2015
    If you subscribe you get access to a whole load of filters and other options that aren't available with the free searches.

For example you can't do the search requested in the OP for free.
  • edited February 2015
    Larson, you've said elsewhere that you want to start ''crushing MTTs'' in 2015. Having a sharkscope subscription should be the bare minimum for someone looking to smash tournaments this year.

Take your elastic band off your wallet and stop being tight! ;)
  • edited February 2015
    Posted by rspca12
    LIKE :)

ty RSPCA!
  • edited February 2015
    Larson, you've said elsewhere that you want to start ''crushing MTTs'' in 2015. Having a sharkscope subscription should be the bare minimum for someone looking to smash tournaments this year. Take your elastic band off your wallet and stop being tight! ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I actually let out an audible guffaw at this. GG sir.