You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RIP BB&V

As most if his posts have randomly dissapeared from threads im assuming jimmy riddle has been banned, i for one always found his posts entertaining (even if they were completely nonsense). And the responses were great to. 

The BBV section is defiantly losing its top poster and unless someone steps up and takes his place this threads going to be pretty empty :(  

Everyone loves to read a good conspiracy every now and again, he shall be missed :( 

Comments

• edited February 2015
    In Response to RIP BB&V:
    As most if his posts have randomly dissapeared from threads im assuming jimmy riddle has been banned, i for one always found his posts entertaining (even if they were completely nonsense). And the responses were great to.  The BBV section is defiantly losing its top poster and unless someone steps up and takes his place this threads going to be pretty empty :(   Everyone loves to read a good conspiracy every now and again, he shall be missed :( 
    Posted by RLT16
    Hope hes playing tonite!  I may go rail.  Just for lolz
  • edited February 2015
    I sometimes see him in my games anyway and always get into the rng argument with him trying to defend it with little/no success
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to RIP BB&V:
    As most if his posts have randomly dissapeared from threads im assuming jimmy riddle has been banned, i for one always found his posts entertaining (even if they were completely nonsense). And the responses were great to.  The BBV section is defiantly losing its top poster and unless someone steps up and takes his place this threads going to be pretty empty :(   Everyone loves to read a good conspiracy every now and again, he shall be missed :( 
    Posted by RLT16
    wouldn,t say he was a top poster,rude yes but not a top poster
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: RIP BB&V:
    In Response to RIP BB&V : wouldn,t say he was a top poster,rude yes but not a top poster
    Posted by stokefc
    i meant numerically :)
  • edited February 2015
    He was an amateur...