You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Delete please

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to Top of the pots:
Just wondering is it only master cash tables that are featured on this because I have saw bigger pots than that are shown on the show.
Posted by Cowgomoo
Hi Cowgomoo,

Only tables that have the TV icon are featured on Top of the Pots.

Kind regards

aisling

Comments

• edited January 2010
    discussion over
  • edited January 2010
    Good because I won a nice sizy pot last night (950) and it was on a master cash so i'm hoping it gets mentoned.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Top of the pots:
    Just wondering is it only master cash tables that are featured on this because I have saw bigger pots than that are shown on the show.
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    You saw a bigger pot than mine last week :-0 ... o really? please do tell!

Couldn't explain to my family the dynamics/history and capabilities of my opponent when watching the show. They were in hysterics when they saw Tikay and Rich Orfords reactions though. These were the comments from my Dad when I shoved allin with the FD -

"Theres something wrong with you, are you sure your mine?!"

Followed by..

"I didn't think you could lose with 3 jacks"

Gave my Dad the simple reply of ...

"That's poker Dad"

:-D
  • edited January 2010

lol James I watched that hand live - I dnt watch the big games all the time, just 10/20 minutes a night when iv finished all my games before I log off, n I couldn't believe the flop action!!! - N before I cud digest the hands - the turn made the flush! - Then before I cud figure out how many cards for the re- re-draw - the 2 grand was on its way over to u!!! haha

DOHH
  • edited January 2010

James you are my hero ;)