You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

pokerstars v skypoker

edited February 2015 in Poker Chat
I RECENTLEY JOINED SKYPOKER AS I WAS FED UP LOSING CONNECTION WITH POKERSTARS,ALSO THEIR LIMIT TO WITHDRAW IS 100 DOLLARS,YET I WON A COUPLE OF POUNDS ON SKY AND WAS ABLE TO WITHRAW?

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Yes min withdraw is £5 on sky but not aware of the $100 min on starts?

Two very different sites, not really up for comparison. Other than you would never get to discuss this on stars :)
  • edited February 2015
    You can withdraw more at one time, just for some reason the first $100 is automatically creditted sooner that the remainder. I withdrew $300 a few weeks ago and had to wait couple of extra days for the remaining $200.
  • edited February 2015
    Sky poker can't be beat for fast withdrawals. I requested a withdrawal early Sunday morning it was in my account on Monday.
  • edited February 2015
    Yeah Stars is slow if you use BACS into your account, but if you withdraw to your Paypal account (you have to had deposited with it first) then it takes about an hour.
  • edited February 2015

I tried the withdrawal method........

I tried to withdraw five....she said I could only withdraw four.

Is this a similar problem to stars? :)

• edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: pokerstars v skypoker:
    I tried the withdrawal method........ I tried to withdraw five....she said I could only withdraw four. Is this a similar problem to stars? :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Epic
  • edited February 2015
    Yeah Stars is slow if you use BACS into your account, but if you withdraw to your Paypal account (you have to had deposited with it first) then it takes about an hour.
    Posted by Epoker
    tried withdrawing from paypal last year after a decent cash, got my winnings froze while they checked to make sure I wasn`t laundering money !! took nearly a month before I could get access to my money, will never use it again .
  • edited February 2015
    Sky P oker everytime, withdrawels before 11pm are in my account next day, except weekend, and exchange rate on ant dollar sites horrific, when I played I got $1.52 for my £ depositing, but only $1.41 withdrawing, crooks, never ever again. Sky Poker good old sterling, proper dosh.
  • edited February 2015
    I tried the withdrawal method........ I tried to withdraw five....she said I could only withdraw four. Is this a similar problem to stars? :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    just pmsl!
  • edited February 2015
    A Sporting Challenge!!!

Weds 25th Feb. 7.30 & 8pm

The Rumble in The Poker Jungle!!

Fighting out of Sky Poker, .....in The Blue Corner,
    FOSP, [Friends Of Sky Poker]

Fighting out of Poker Stars, .....in the Red Corner,
    Ace High Poker!!

This Weds 25th Feb on Sky Poker & Poker Stars
    Ace-High Poker V  Sky FOSP
    A Poker 'Friendly'!!

A Double Tournie with our Friends in Ace-High Poker Group
    All Available Sky Players are Invited to represent Us. INDs welcome too

Top Ten Finishers will score as per 'Old DTD' points system
    [ie 10pts Win, 1pt 10th] in both Tournies, so there is a 'Home' leg & 'Away' leg
    If Scores Level Away Goals/Points count Double as per UEFA Poker Rulkes, lol

OUR Home leg on Sky will be The FOSP Tournie £5.50 7.30pm weds 25th Feb

The Away Leg on PS will be 8pm om Ace-High Poker Home Games,

weds 25th Feb

[Ace High Home Game joining details

Club name on Pokerstars is... 'Ace High Poker Groups'...
    Club i.d...927220
    Invite code...ACEHIGH5]

YOU DONT HAVE TOO PLAY BOTH!!
    Please Help Us in OUR HOME LEG!!!

Players/Guests available with Poker stars account, PM me if you able to play, with Your PS 'table alias' or post below if interested!!

[Our friendship with Ace High Poker has brought 15+ New Players to Sky Already!!]

GWAN COMRADES!!

Lets do Sky Poker Proud!!

"MAY THE FOSP BE WITH YOU!!"

• edited February 2015
    Opppssss, SRY Cricket, Wrong Thread!!! Pmsl!!

Just for eveness of all serial Promoters...

Dont forget the £2.20 at 2.20pm!!

YW Rainman!!
    X
  • edited February 2015
    HI and thanks to all of you that replied,this old bat will soon be seeing you and taking your money.
    keep your hand in your pockets. ha ha
  • edited February 2015
    Posted by POKERTREV
    its the effort you put in not in the taking out