You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team LML Warm-Up.

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team LML Warm-Up.:
    Dam - missed this as late in from work. Good luck all LML'ers.  I'm gonna give poker a miss tonight though after getting in and reading the non complimentary posts about me on 2 separate threads in the general section. Not in the mood now............. See u all tomorrow.
    Posted by phil12uk
    Phil - IGNORE THEM.

It's just trolls, you know that. It's a shame your moment of glory is being mocked, I agree, but the people that matter respect you, & your game.

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team LML Warm-Up. : Phil - IGNORE THEM. It's just trolls, you know that. It's a shame your moment of glory is being mocked, I agree, but the people that matter respect you, & your game.   
    Posted by Tikay10

+1

Good luck Phil
  • edited January 2010
    Dam - missed this as late in from work. Good luck all LML'ers.  I'm gonna give poker a miss tonight though after getting in and reading the non complimentary posts about me on 2 separate threads in the general section. Not in the mood now............. See u all tomorrow.
    Posted by phil12uk
    Phil!!! Forget it.. And don't take it to heart.. Read them once if you must but keep in mind that it is such an infantesimally tiny viewpoint and most certainly not the opinions or views of the majority of players or community member here at Sky poker.

xxx 
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by phil12uk
    Hi phil

Take no notice, you are good enough, end of :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Team LML Warm-Up.:
    £5.50 to enter, full of Plopperrs. 6.55pm tonight. I may infiltrate this & upset the Girlies...... The Password? Lol. ILOVELISA. They must be joking......
    Posted by Tikay10
    Talk about self love ILOVELISA

hahahaha, LML you might be very attractive but that is not going to stop Team TK wipping that pretty smile off your perfectly formed face lol

CMON TEAM TK
    shanker1974
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team LML Warm-Up. : Phil!!! Forget it.. And don't take it to heart.. Read them once if you must but keep in mind that it is such an infantesimally tiny viewpoint and most certainly not the opinions or views of the majority of players or community member here at Sky poker. xxx 
    Posted by LML
    Did you spell it that way deliberately?
    If so, that's very funny - well done!

Anyway, your point is good. Phil, you just need to ignore the jealous children who can't see beyond the end of their own nose. You thoroughly deserve your place and you should enjoy the whole experience.
  • edited January 2010
    So i tried my best and managed 2nd place.

I was never going to win the hu battle

well done to m4verick who won, not sure which team he was on as when i asked he wud not say - i fear team luckbox was the answer

Roll on tomorrow

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Team LML Warm-Up. : You love me. You know you do. You just want to type it in don't you ;)
    Posted by LML

as the official winner when do I get to warm up LM?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team LML Warm-Up. : as the official winner when do I get to warm up LM?
    Posted by M4VERICK
    LOL...great 1st post....and wd on the win
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by phil12uk

Phil, rise above it, show them that you are the total player, cos believe me i honestly feel you have a fantastic chance to take this prize down!

The comments are from non constructive jealous tools that do not deserve to post on this forum

See you tomorrow m8

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team LML Warm-Up. : Yes Dear.. You get some practice in!! Good luck playing amongst my team members. I am writing writing our team winners speech this eveinng as I want to post it as soon as the results from tomorrows game are Confirmed. LOVE you. x
    Posted by LML
    yep he needs  the practice lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team LML Warm-Up. : Phil - IGNORE THEM. It's just trolls, you know that. It's a shame your moment of glory is being mocked, I agree, but the people that matter respect you, & your game.   
    Posted by Tikay10

+1,000,000

No matter how long I play this game or how good I become, I will never have the right to openly mock another player. What I think in the privacy of my own befuddled head is another matter and not one for public consumption :o/
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by phil12uk

Phil, your a school teacher right?  Then surely you deal with your fair share of school yard squabbles and bad mouthing.  And as thus should be able to brush these sort of comments aside with out it affecting your mental state!  Surely if you have been picked for total player as opposed to 1000's of others then the people that matter see something in your game that deserves this honour.  

I am a firm beleiver that to be a great poker player you have to be 100% confident all of the time and be able to ignore and refute any ones comments, trashtalk, and just let your poker do the talking.

If you let others opinions cloud your belief you have lost the battle before you start.  Now sort yourself and go and win this thing!!!

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team LML Warm-Up. : Phil, your a school teacher right?  Then surely you deal with your fair share of school yard squabbles and bad mouthing.  And as thus should be able to brush these sort of comments aside with out it affecting your mental state!  Surely if you have been picked for total player as opposed to 1000's of others then the people that matter see something in your game that deserves this honour.   I am a firm beleiver that to be a great poker player you have to be 100% confident all of the time and be able to ignore and refute any ones comments, trashtalk, and just let your poker do the talking. If you let others opinions cloud your belief you have lost the battle before you start.  Now sort yourself and go and win this thing!!!
    Posted by BIGSHANN

+ 1 shann well  said, Your do very well in TP phill keep the faith
  • edited January 2010
    Phil we have played together a fair bit of late mate ignore the doubters believe in your game unfortunately my br has taken a hit i dont think i will continue after tonight you know my circumstances but i for one believe that you can make it i can only add to the comments above about the green eyed monster raising its ugly head i only wish i was joining you but hey next time maybe good luck mate