You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO II Warm-Up Results

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments

LML Warm-Up.

M4verick (LML) - £76.50

BIGSHANNPLOP (LML) - £51.00

Mabby (TIKAY) - £35.70

RigpigPlop (LML) - £25.50

zoobiePlop (LML) - £20.40

MICKYBLUE (TIKAY) - £17.85

Magic_8 Plop(LML) - £15.30

Hoggers (TIKAY) - £12.75

So, THREE Tikay Terrorists infiltrated the Girlie Comp & nicked £66.30. The Home Team garnered a pathetic £188.70 - in their OWN Tourney, with home advantage.

TIKAY Warm-Up

lRoller (TIKAY) £86.00

Dino66 (TIKAY) £53.75

OnlyOneLuckboxSchmuckbox (TIKAY) £32.25

sooty17 (TIKAY) £23.65

anngel (TIKAY) £19.35

Note - NOT ONE LML-er cashed!

So Team tikay took the lot - £215.

So, Team tikay won overall, with £281.30 won compared to the LisaPloppers £188.70. Using my Orford-stylee Maths, that's a margin of considerably in excess of £100. (Allowing for VAT).

So, after all the crowing, all the threats, all the Pischy Pithy Ploppy pluff - sorry, stuff - ......

Who are you?

Who are you?

Well done Team tikay. We think it's all over. It is now.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    So, let me just get this straight......You're saying that because your luckboxes decided to infiltrate our tourney in numbers and managed to sneak a couple of minor places and, apart from a couple of well positioned spies, we left your tourney alone, you are assuming that you've already won TKO II? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!
    Well, all I can say is make the most of the next 23 hours or so!!! Sweet Dreams!! ;)

• edited January 2010
    Quite simply the greatest song i can find on Youtube to sum up The Cast of Fraggle Rock (including the dog!) and Sesame Street's chances against the all conquering Tikay Warriors and yours truly Lord Judas of Burgundy Fields:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrp815ctBiA

That is all!!!..
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II Warm-Up Results:
    So, let me just get this straight......You're saying that because your luckboxes decided to infiltrate our tourney in numbers and managed to sneak a couple of minor places and, apart from a couple of well positioned spies, we left your tourney alone, you are assuming that you've already won TKO II? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! Well, all I can say is make the most of the next 23 hours or so!!! Sweet Dreams!! ;)
    Posted by DiggerMan
    I can only report in a factual & totally unbiased way of the humiliating & crushing thrashing you plopper-girls got tonight. It was not my intention to embarrass Team Lisadonk.*

*May contain factual inaccuracies.
  • edited January 2010
    So, let me just get this straight......You're saying that because your luckboxes decided to infiltrate our tourney in numbers and managed to sneak a couple of minor places and, apart from a couple of well positioned spies, we left your tourney alone, you are assuming that you've already won TKO II? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! Well, all I can say is make the most of the next 23 hours or so!!! Sweet Dreams!! ;)
    Posted by DiggerMan
    diggerman whilst we respect your ill informed opinions if it wasnt for BIG SHann being a totally luckybox see A Q V A 8  and 8 on river you would have been crushed even more so long reign the champions after all thats what we are !!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    This just goes to show, the only way Team Tikay can win is to 'CHEAT'.  Sky set up 2 turneys so each 'INDIVIDUAL' team can warm up and they just can help themselves!!

TKOII is now on!!

We will rip you apart, we will be qouting the cash totals from here to eternity after tomorrows first event.

As u know yourself MAb there is no luck in poker only skill!  I had you on AQ all day long and knew the 8 was coming.  The poker gods had given me the nod!  There was no way Team tikay were going to get away with their antics!

PS: gl all for tomorrow.  May the best team win!
  • edited January 2010

SHANNY - bring it on!

PS - Best regards to Mrs Shanny, a lovely Lady.
  • edited January 2010
    This just goes to show, the only way Team Tikay can win is to 'CHEAT'.  Sky set up 2 turneys so each 'INDIVIDUAL' team can warm up and they just can help themselves!! TKOII is now on!! We will rip you apart, we will be qouting the cash totals from here to eternity after tomorrows first event. As u know yourself MAb there is no luck in poker only skill!  I had you on AQ all day long and knew the 8 was coming.  The poker gods had given me the nod!  There was no way Team tikay were going to get away with their antics! PS: gl all for tomorrow.  May the best team win!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    Being as how your teams luckbox has defected may i suggest you take up the mantle i feel it suits youre style of play lol best of ;uck m8 i love playing you btw
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II Warm-Up Results : I can only report in a factual & totally unbiased way of the humiliating & crushing thrashing you plopper-girls got tonight. It was not my intention to embarrass Team Lisadonk.* *May contain factual inaccuracies.
    Posted by Tikay10
    hhmmm --that's how you see it is it?-- personally I would like to hear tikay1 give his opinion on the matter--you just wait till he hears about it-- Tikay1 is modest in victory and humble in defeat, and a very nice gentleman to boot---you, young man, are not fit to grace the same thread as the great man himself !!!

NUFF SAID !!
  • ckdckd
    edited January 2010

just like to say not only did tikay's team do well in the warm up but one of tikays players went in the 500     

velocity and won it      -----   and it felt gooooooood 

lol what a game

let the games begin
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II Warm-Up Results : hhmmm --that's how you see it is it?-- personally I would like to hear tikay1 give his opinion on the matter--you just wait till he hears about it-- Tikay1 is modest in victory and humble in defeat, and a very nice gentleman to boot---you, young man, are not fit to grace the same thread as the great man himself !!!                                                NUFF SAID !!
    Posted by oynutter
    I'll settle for that.