You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

want a mastercash hand talked about on the tv?how help?

edited February 2015 in The Poker Clinic
hi jusr played a hand   and  i would like it discussed on the tv show if possible  ive played here a long time but never asked for this before    was  kind of tough spot 
from mastercash table    27
Hand History #878050859 (21:32 23/02/2015)thanks if you could do this or tell me where to post to get it done ???

Comments

• edited February 2015
    In Response to want a mastercash hand talked about on the tv?how help?:
    hi jusr played a hand   and  i would like it discussed on the tv show if possible  ive played here a long time but never asked for this before    was  kind of tough spot  from mastercash table    27 Hand History #878050859 (21:32 23/02/2015) thanks if you could do this or tell me where to post to get it done ???
    Posted by weedgi
    There's usually a thread in the Poker Chat forum on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Post your hand there: give the hand number and mastercash table number and they'll show it. They don't show AA v KK hands or any hands that 'play themselves' but as long as your hand is interesting they'll show it.

• edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: want a mastercash hand talked about on the tv?how help?:
    In Response to want a mastercash hand talked about on the tv?how help? : There's usually a thread in the Poker Chat forum on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Post your hand there: give the hand number and mastercash table number and they'll show it. They don't show AA v KK hands or any hands that 'play themselves' but as long as your hand is interesting they'll show it.
    Posted by BigBluster

thank youi will try find it i think hand warrants some discussion    wasnt no aa vs kk