You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

****LIVE SHOW THREAD - TUESDAY 24th FEBRUARY****

edited February 2015 in Poker Chat

Yes, we have indeed been sleeping in the studio, 

because Pro Analyst, Dream Believer and potential HOT DATE Mr Ryan Spittles and I are back in the studio with you this beautiful Tuesday evening…

The UK Poker Championships kicked off on Sunday (for the 3rd time) in Nottingham’s Dusk Til Dawn, so let us know if you are up there or planning to get yourself up there in the coming days.

As always there will be prizes galore tonight and we’ll be giving away a few seats for some wonderful Sky Poker Tournament (later to be determined) for some of the best contributions to the show, so make sure to contact us with questions, comments, hand id’s and answers to my questions below, by the usual ways:

Email: skyopen@bskyb.com

Tweet: #SkyPokerTV

Right HERE on the Forum!

Tonight I’m asking you to CHANGE THE ACRONYM, so as the UKPC is in full swing, I want your amusing new stories for U.K.P.C – an example could be:

Unbelievable Kicker Pays-off Coren 

or something bizarre along those lines…

Just try to keep it clean and poker-related ;)

Also as last night was the British Poker Awards, I’m also asking...

Have you have ever won an award for anything, whether it was for poker, at school, at work etc. What did you excel at? 

Tonight, we are going to mix it up a bit on the show with action from all sorts of events happening on SkyPoker.com including tonights Main Event - Turbo Tuesday and hopefully some MasterCash action and anything else fun too!

Don't forget to tell us about your unusual dreams, maybe you won a big one?! 

And of course not forgetting if you want a date with Ryan too! 

I am Cilla in an alter-ego.

And with that, I wish you all the best… 

Comments