You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

scoop 6 march onwards

Comments

• edited April 2015
    VERY IMPRESSIVE - NICE ONE!
  • edited April 2015

BOOOOOOM. Very well done.

Placepot pays £108.10 
  • edited April 2015
    £216 .20 added to the kitty well done again
  • edited April 2015

Your welcome, one day we will hit it.

• edited April 2015
  • edited April 2015
    dohh are you all right for next week
  • edited April 2015
    brilliant sp well done
  • edited April 2015
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: scoop 6 march onwards:
    dohh are you all right for next week
    Posted by MYSHARKY
    Awesome work SP. 

-----

I don't mind having a go occasionally mysharky but there are bigger shareholders than me who know alot more about racing. 

I wonder if yourself, matt, ukjoe, or joesman1 could have another go next week in my slot?

If no1 comes forward to take it on by wednesday, pencil me in! 
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: scoop 6 march onwards:
    In Response to  Re: scoop 6 march onwards : Awesome work SP.  ----- I don't mind having a go occasionally mysharky but there are bigger shareholders than me who know alot more about racing.  I wonder if yourself, matt, ukjoe, or joesman1 could have another go next week in my slot? If no1 comes forward to take it on by wednesday, pencil me in! 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    am trying to give everyone a go whether they are big or small but i would not force anyone to pick so just  let me know
  • edited April 2015
    go for it dohhhh you are just as good as some of thiose youmention LOL
  • edited April 2015
    go ahead Dohh! 
    As Terry says you are just as good as all of us!
    You need a bit of luck in this game as well.
    I will help if you like!
  • edited April 2015
    Ok it's past Wednesday so I'll confirm I'm in for this weekend. 

I will accept your offer of help again Wynne, ty. 

If I put my first and 2nd selections up on Friday night, you can change them around abit and finalise the perm as you see fit?

We did ok like that last time....

gl us. 

• edited April 2015
    I have faith in you DOHHHHHHH, the best of luck :)
  • edited April 2015
    Ok it's past Wednesday so I'll confirm I'm in for this weekend.  I will accept your offer of help again Wynne, ty.  If I put my first and 2nd selections up on Friday night, you can change them around abit and finalise the perm as you see fit? We did ok like that last time.... gl us. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Seems a good idea.
  • edited April 2015
    GOOD LUCKscoop 6 team ,,easier to pick 6 winning numbers in lottery      than scoop 6 at aintree/lingfield...follow your post/tips religously.wishing you,s all the best..
  • edited April 2015

Here are this weeks winners then. 

1,30 A - 1st, Parlour Games.   2nd, Days of Heavan. 

2.05 A - Traffic Fluide will win. 2nd will be Gods Own. 

2.50 A - Of course Zarkandar will win. 

3.00 Ling - Alfonso De Souza will be a shock winner (currently 11/1!!!), followed by the favourite, Gold trail. 

3.25 A - Looks pretty easy to me, Wonderful Charm 1st, Buywise 2nd. 

And the winner (lol @ me getting fecking grand national week btw).....

4.15 A - Portrait King will win @ 66/1 I'll leave it at that for this 1 as we only need the winner right? :D

Hopefully that gives you something to work with @ wynne? 

I'm online until the early hours tonight if there are any problems.

Change them around/add some/move some/cross some out as you wish, I really don't mind. 

gl us. 
  • edited April 2015
    How much are we allowed to spend this week?
    I would like to suggest :
    2x2x2x2x2x4=128x£2= 256
  • edited April 2015
    Provisional Scoop6 list from DOHH and myself:
    Aintree 1.30 Parlour Games 2nd
                          Days Of Heaven
                 2.05 Traffic Fluide 
                          God's Own 2nd
                 2.50 Zarkander
                          Cole Harden 2nd
    Lingfield 3.00 Alfonso De Souza
                            Gold Trail
    Aintree 3.25 Wonderful Charm 3rd
                           Buywise
    Aintree 4.15 Portrait King
                          Shutthefrontdoor 5th
                           Soll
                            Rebel Rebellion
    2x2x2x2x2x4=128x£2 bets= £256
  • edited April 2015
    Good Luck with your picks Dohhhhh and Wynne, But why risk more money than normal this week Wynne, on probably the hardest scoop 6 of the year that includes the Grand National.
  • edited April 2015

And on my picks too, gulp! 

Maybe just spend £2    :)

• edited April 2015

Good luck today guy's.

• edited April 2015
    Good Luck with your picks Dohhhhh and Wynne, But why risk more money than normal this week Wynne, on probably the hardest scoop 6 of the year that includes the Grand National.
    Posted by Any2Suited

+ 1
  • edited April 2015
    Provisional Scoop6 list from DOHH and myself: Aintree 1.30 Parlour Games                       Days Of Heaven              2.05 Traffic Fluide                       God's Own              2.50 Zarkander                       Cole Harden Lingfield 3.00 Alfonso De Souza                         Gold Trail Aintree 3.25 Wonderful Charm                        Buywise Aintree 4.15 Portrait King                       Shutthefrontdoor                        Soll                         Rebel Rebellion 2x2x2x2x2x4=128x£2 bets= £256
    Posted by wynne1938
    Right,all clear,all systems go,good luck with the bet!
    Put it on!
  • edited April 2015
    I know i'm only the smallest shareholder in the syndicate, but is it a massive rollover this week? I don't think we have ever spent so much on one week even when we were chasing a £6m jackpot.

I have the utmost respect for Dohhhhh and Wynne for their horse knowledge, I'd be saying this whoever was making the selections but this seems like overkill and surely going forward we need to have some agreed limit on what can be used from previous profits the following week?

Only my opinion, i know, and if it's unpopular, apologies in advance, but I felt I had to say something.

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: scoop 6 march onwards : Right,all clear,all systems go,good luck with the bet! Put it on!
    Posted by wynne1938
    wynne why spend all the money this week when it was won last week so only playing for 129033 i will put in on if thgat what you want
  • edited April 2015
    I know i'm only the smallest shareholder in the syndicate, but is it a massive rollover this week? I don't think we have ever spent so much on one week even when we were chasing a £6m jackpot. I have the utmost respect for Dohhhhh and Wynne for their horse knowledge, I'd be saying this whoever was making the selections but this seems like overkill and surely going forward we need to have some agreed limit on what can be used from previous profits the following week? Only my opinion, i know, and if it's unpopular, apologies in advance, but I felt I had to say something.
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    It does seem a bit steep especially on today of all days, if you lay this bet we will be restricted with perms going forward.

As brrrrrrrr has said I also am only a small stakeholder but it maybe best to consider everyones opinions first.
  • edited April 2015
    yet put it to a vote i say limit to £128 or £96 untill itgoes over a million again
  • edited April 2015
    yet put it to a vote i say limit to £128 or £96 untill itgoes over a million again
    Posted by MYSHARKY

Agree 100% - that way we can do £128 perms for longer...bearing in mind the normal starting point without winnnings added is  only £80 unless I'm mistaken.
  • edited April 2015

Yah spending as little as possible makes sense. 

I wouldn't be against spending like a £10 or something. (if you can do that).

I'm the weakest picker on the toughest week. 

It would give us some interest for today and also gives more competent pickers more ammo on future weeks where a win is more realistic.