You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Message for Sky - Turbo DYM's

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat

Mr Sky,

Never realised before, you have every level from £0.30 to £22, but no £3.30.

Can you add it in please?

Also, could you add £33, £55, £87.50 and £110?

Thanks
Snedds

Comments

• edited March 2015
    same on HU Turbo ... they dropped £3.30 about a year ago
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Message for Sky - Turbo DYM's:
    Nope
    Posted by beckaza

nice first post .. welcome

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Message for Sky - Turbo DYM's :  nice first post .. welcome
    Posted by Boxster
    LOL - I thought it was really helpfull and informative, hopefully Sky will reply with slightly more letters or words in their post

• edited March 2015
    same on HU Turbo ... they dropped £3.30 about a year ago
    Posted by Boxster
    Did they say why or was it just a random glitch in the system?
  • edited March 2015
    Haha, was only joking. Thought i'd start on the forum with a "concise" comment. I agree, 3:30 would be nice! :)
  • edited March 2015
    Haha, was only joking. Thought i'd start on the forum with a "concise" comment. I agree, 3:30 would be nice! :)
    Posted by beckaza
    No problem with a bit of banter, have fun and welcome to the forum 
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Message for Sky - Turbo DYM's : Did they say why or was it just a random glitch in the system?
    Posted by SUPERSNEDD
    Not a glitch. SKY said not enough demand for the £3.30 turbo level
  • edited March 2015

SKY - Any news yet?

Would be good to add these games during this VLV sit n go promo and see how they run

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Message for Sky - Turbo DYM's:
    Mr Sky, Never realised before, you have every level from £0.30 to £22, but no £3.30 . Can you add it in please? Also, could you add £33, £55, £87.50 and £110? Thanks Snedds
    Posted by SUPERSNEDD
    Morning Sneddy,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Sky Poker don't really monitor the Community for these sort of things, & I've been busy (& catching up on sleep) since UKPC finished on Monday morning.

I've sent a note up to Suit City just asking if they can consider adding a £.30 Turbo DYM. I also mentioned the lack of a £5.50 price point in these.

I did not mention the ones at £33 up, as I would assume their concern is liquidity at those levels. I sent them the thread, though, so they will see your comments.

On the face of it, it does seem odd that there is no £3.30 or £5.50. This might be due to an oversight, or maybe there are liquidity issues, but it does seem odd.

I'm hopeful I'll get a reply today, & I'll reply on here (or they will) as son as it is clarifired.

Hope all is well in Sneddy-ville, & you are hale & hearty.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Message for Sky - Turbo DYM's : Not a glitch. SKY said not enough demand for the £3.30 turbo level
    Posted by Boxster
    Thanks Boxster.

You may well be correct, seems a bit odd to me though. 

Maybe they will re-consider.

• edited March 2015

If anyone wants to ask if it is possible to have PLO8 DYM's @ £16.50 & £22, I'll send that upstairs, too.

I am pretty sure there is insufficient liquidity to run them, but I'd love to play them. Just feels a bit out of line for me to ask the question. If a regular Customer asked, of course, that'd be a different matter.

;)
  • edited March 2015
    I was wondering if it is possible to have PLO8 DYM's @ £16.50 & £22 please?.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Message for Sky - Turbo DYM's : Morning Sneddy, Sorry for the delayed reply. Sky Poker don't really monitor the Community for these sort of things, & I've been busy (& catching up on sleep) since UKPC finished on Monday morning. I've sent a note up to Suit City just asking if they can consider adding a £.30 Turbo DYM. I also mentioned the lack of a £5.50 price point in these. I did not mention the ones at £33 up, as I would assume their concern is liquidity at those levels. I sent them the thread, though, so they will see your comments.   On the face of it, it does seem odd that there is no £3.30 or £5.50. This might be due to an oversight, or maybe there are liquidity issues, but it does seem odd. I'm hopeful I'll get a reply today, & I'll reply on here (or they will) as son as it is clarifired. Hope all is well in Sneddy-ville, & you are hale & hearty.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for your time and effort

Just fancied blasting some turbos with the VLV promo on the go.

Cheers
    Snedds

PS - Life in SneddsVille isn't too bad at the mo, just juggling a few too many balls at the mo, hoping for some Karma from April onwards.  As Ronan Keating said - "Life is a Rollercoaster"
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Message for Sky - Turbo DYM's : Thanks for your time and effort Just fancied blasting some turbos with the VLV promo on the go. Cheers Snedds PS - Life in SneddsVille isn't too bad at the mo, just juggling a few too many balls at the mo, hoping for some Karma from April onwards.  As Ronan Keating said - "Life is a Rollercoaster"
    Posted by SUPERSNEDD
    Morning Sneddy.

Apologies for the delay, I had not forgotten this matter.

Unfortunately, I never got a reply from Head Office to my note, & I'm reluctant to pester them un-necessarily, as I sense they get a little tired of me constantly asking them for this, that, & the other.

If opportunity arises to remind them, I will.

Sorry bud.

Hope your Karma train arrives soon.