You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Up Your Game 7pm register HELP

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Im going to be at work tonight when reg opens anyone got anyidea How quick it will fill up to the 2500 cap ?

Comments

• edited March 2015
    id be very suprised if it filled up within 24hours
  • edited March 2015
    Why open reg a week before play,going to be thousands of aways?
    I know they are there to be taken advantage of but if i wanted to play heads up or 3 max i'd play them.
    P.s. loved the promo but hate this idear ;-)
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Up Your Game 7pm register HELP:
    Why open reg a week before play,going to be thousands of aways? I know they are there to be taken advantage of but if i wanted to play heads up or 3 max i'd play them. P.s. loved the promo but hate this idear ;-)
    Posted by belsibub
    Agree completely.  It would be much better for registration for each tourney to open one hour before each tournament starts.  It is incredibly tedious to be seated on a table with a whole bunch of away players.
  • edited March 2015
    Edit : its worse did not realise reg opened for all 3 freerolls at the same time.
  • edited March 2015
    I cant even get in

left my usual site and ground this one all month and cant get in

on hold on phone now
  • edited March 2015
    Edit : its worse did not realise reg opened for all 3 freerolls at the same time.
    Posted by belsibub
    Belsibub in moan about freeroll shock!
    You've made over 2000 posts. There must have been the odd positive one, although I can't remember any
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Up Your Game 7pm register HELP : Belsibub in moan about freeroll shock! You've made over 2000 posts. There must have been the odd positive one, although I can't remember any
    Posted by Jac35
    Didn't read the one above did you said liked promo & get a new hobby that's not beneath you ;-).

• edited March 2015
    Why open reg a week before play,going to be thousands of aways? I know they are there to be taken advantage of but if i wanted to play heads up or 3 max i'd play them. P.s. loved the promo but hate this idear ;-)
    Posted by belsibub
    You consider that to be an upbeat post?

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Up Your Game 7pm register HELP : You consider that to be an upbeat post?
    Posted by Jac35
    To all of my own personal stalkers who only read what they want my opinion on things is mine & if you don't like it tough.
    I still liked the promo had no problems regging so no complaints there but 6,13 & 20 days reg IMO is way to long.

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Up Your Game 7pm register HELP : To all own my personal stalkers who only read what they want my opinion on things is mine & if you don't like it tough. I still liked the promo had no problems regging so no complaints there but 6,13 & 20 days reg IMO is way to long.
    Posted by belsibub
    Just be happy that you were one of those that are able to enter and enjoy the shot at trying to bink a few grand :)