You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Need some help with VLV sats! Aussie...where for art thou?

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi, ya'all
Doing my best to sat to VLV. Tonite,  meh regs are oot!  So, I have an idea, bear with me...this is where Rob comes in.
Could all the "serious" regs list the nights they "CANT" play sats  on here. e.g Tommyd=cant play weds cos I do hosp radio,  Snedds=cant do tues cos washing ma hair, Chicknmelt, cant do .....well ya get the picture.  Your help in this venture WILL be surprising!!   Aussie09 could ya tell me best nite to play sats?  ;-))

Comments

• edited March 2015

yes pad.   i reckon (cos i have no figures on this) best night to play satelites is sunday.  based on the volume of players means that the reg/recs ratio is watered down.

what i would do is register at the highest level you can comfortably afford to lose.  defo not the lowest entry levels.  then just go for it.

if you fail, abandon it for the day.  try again next sunday.

• edited March 2015
    i'm not very serious so i'm not saying
    more serious was flopping the 2nd nuts vs 1st nuts :-(
  • edited March 2015

also, if you see chicknmelt or tommyd, go and hide under the table.  they'll not notice you in seat 7.  then you can just burrow your way to a final seat. 

become a skypoker mole.  its fun down here.

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Need some help with VLV sats! Aussie...where for art thou?:
    also, if you see chicknmelt or tommyd, go and hide under the table.  they'll not notice you in seat 7.  then you can just burrow your way to a final seat.  become a skypoker mole.  its fun down here.
    Posted by aussie09
    Too late!  Seat 7 here I come....................