You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

up your game

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
how many points did u have to earn in janurary yo qualify for the freerolls as ive tried to register and it keeps saying private tournament

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Details on Promo page
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to up your game:
    how many points did u have to earn in janurary yo qualify for the freerolls as ive tried to register and it keeps saying private tournament
    Posted by cinnanati
    To qualify for the £10K you had to earn 25% more points in February than you earned in January
    for the £20K you had to earn 50% more
       and for the £30K you had to earn 100% more (or double the points in February than you earned in January)
    Hope this helps.
  • edited March 2015
    only earned 80points jan as was away from home working I earned 324 in feb and im not allowed to enter don't get it lol
  • edited March 2015
    Same here, I earned 363 in Jan and 634 in Feb so should be the first two, but it won't let me enter either
  • edited March 2015
    Best thing to do is contact customer care then.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: up your game:
    only earned 80points jan as was away from home working I earned 324 in feb and im not allowed to enter don't get it lol
    Posted by cinnanati
     I would recommend contacting Customer Care
  • edited March 2015
    I have just spoken with customer care, they didn't know what I was talking about and have passed it to another department.

I raised the issue of only 2k entrants and I don't want to miss out, he said it was now time-stamped on my query and if the tournament is full, they can add me in after (taking it to 2001).

I suggest you all ring customer service now, but be warned, it was a near 30 minute wait, so I assume a lot of others are having same issues and they are being swamped.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to up your game : To qualify for the £10K you had to earn 25% more points in February than you earned in January for the £20K you had to earn 50% more    and for the £30K you had to earn 100% more (or double the points in February than you earned in January) Hope this helps.
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    thanx for ure help I only earned 80 points in jan but earned 324 in feb and still cant register any idea why not thanx again
  • edited March 2015
    I did call up the live chat alongside my games to ask why I couldn't register and they just said there are problems at the mo that they are trying to sort out and to be patient while they do so....

tbf to OP, there does seem to be a shambles around so many of Sky's promos over the last year or so... the back office guys need to up their game....
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: up your game : thanx for ure help I only earned 80 points in jan but earned 324 in feb and still cant register any idea why not thanx again
    Posted by cinnanati
    I feel your pain. Its just awful, - You play all those games in January and February getting your 404 reward points and what do Skypoker do?  They give you free entry into three freerolls with £60000 pounds prize money and then they have the temerity to keep you waiting half an hour to register,  Know what I would do, if I were you?  As a mark of protest, I wouldn't play in them.  You tell em and give them what for,Cinnanati.  Good luck on the tables
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: up your game : I feel your pain. Its just awful, - You play all those games in January and February getting your 404 reward points and what do Skypoker do?  They give you free entry into three freerolls with £60000 pounds prize money and then they have the temerity to keep you waiting half an hour to register,  Know what I would do, if I were you?  As a mark of protest, I wouldn't play in them.  You tell em and give them what for,Cinnanati.  Good luck on the tables
    Posted by tsarina
    Terrible comment

Do not belittle the small guys where they want what was advertised. 

If you play small stakes and have to go from playing£80-£100 to £200 then least you want is what you "paid" for. It is comments like this that will stop people posting genuine concerns.  Nothing anyone has said was unkind or malicious. It is clear there are a lot of issues at present and if people who are not regs are unsure where to turn this is where they come for advise.  As you know communication is not a strong point for the site so that is where we as a community come into it! 

For the record, and wiw, for all the bugs that happen sky ALWAYS resolve them and never known any player to be sold short. They always offer a decent resolution. This will be no different so just offer advise and leave the clever comments to BBV rigged posts
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: up your game : Terrible comment Do not belittle the small guys where they want what was advertised.  If you play small stakes and have to go from playing£80-£100 to £200 then least you want is what you "paid" for. It is comments like this that will stop people posting genuine concerns.  Nothing anyone has said was unkind or malicious. It is clear there are a lot of issues at present and if people who are not regs are unsure where to turn this is where they come for advise.  As you know communication is not a strong point for the site so that is where we as a community come into it!  For the record, and wiw, for all the bugs that happen sky ALWAYS resolve them and never known any player to be sold short. They always offer a decent resolution. This will be no different so just offer advise and leave the clever comments to BBV rigged posts
    Posted by Nuggy962
    You have your opinion, and I have mine.  Vive la difference.  Next time I need your advice on anything, I will  be sure to swing by and ask.. Thanks a million Nuggy
  • edited March 2015
    would just like to sorry to anyone offened by what a wrote earlier in the community yes I know sky are doing great giving us great freerolls but every now and then it goes wrong like just about everything in life just got frustrated at not being able to register ok maybe I shouldn't ov said it was a shambles which I regret as it was wrong. but I don't need people on here slagging me off just cause I play low stakes I thought it was what u can afford to lose and to enjoy it
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to up your game sorry:
    would just like to sorry to anyone offened by what a wrote earlier in the community yes I know sky are doing great giving us great freerolls but every now and then it goes wrong like just about everything in life just got frustrated at not being able to register ok maybe I shouldn't ov said it was a shambles which I regret as it was wrong. but I don't need people on here slagging me off just cause I play low stakes I thought it was what u can afford to lose and to enjoy it
    Posted by cinnanati
    Good reply cinnanati

I realise these things can be frustrating but they normally get put right soon enough.
    Best of luck to you in the tourneys 
  • edited March 2015
    Om mani padme hum
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: up your game sorry:
    In Response to up your game sorry : Good reply cinnanati I realise these things can be frustrating but they normally get put right soon enough. Best of luck to you in the tourneys 
    Posted by Jac35
    thanx jac
  • edited March 2015
    I had that same thing. 

Spoke to customer service and they just added it on for me.

Easy peesy
  • edited March 2015
    Registered for all 3 tournaments this morning without any problems.

There not even close to being full.

Storm in a teacup??

Be lucky.