You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TIMEBAR AND HAND HISTORY

Can sky please give an extra timebar to use in big decisions 20 seconds extra I find myself having to make tough decisions for 50+ bb and only have a snap 10 seconds to think it over this I feel is a very dated things as every other site has an external timebank that uses extra time when required.

can sky please address the problem of only seeing 500 hands in your history unless you have the hand number if I play for an hour I can only see hands from the last 20 mins that's just not useful.

thanks

Comments

• edited March 2015
    100% Need to bring in a time bank not quite sure why it is still yet to have been done.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: TIMEBAR AND HAND HISTORY:
    100% Need to bring in a time bank not quite sure why it is still yet to have been done.
    Posted by PBKR
    Agree, timebank long overdue and dynamically update hand history window
  • edited April 2015

Ironically I did not see this post until after I had just posted about the hand history, yeah the software needs vast improvement, we can adapt to bad software but having no full access to hand history is beyond unacceptable especially when we are all already playing without the use of hold em manager as well which is just another sacrifice, though I ain't too bothered about that as it adds more actual skill rather then relying on stats.

But yeah software needs to be better optimised, needs a time bank, it needs the ability to write player notes without having to click save every time, game filters need to be more precise were you can filter by stakes (capped/shall, deep or normall 100bbs etc etc) we aren't unreasonable to expect this in 2015 this is all we ask for, were not telling you to spend millions and end up with software like Pokerstars we just want box standard quality, other then that I think your playerbase is happy, I certainly am. And one more thing, your lobby button often bugs after being pressed once or twice were it will no longer open, very annoying during a tournament when you need the details as to see which play is optimal given the information the lobby provides, this is likely to be an adobe air or html5 issue or something as your software seems to be browser based.