You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SIT N GO STEPS SATS

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi sky suits wondering if its possible to start doing satelittes in to events using 6 max sats.

Sky roller for example -

5 quid 6 max with 2 seats into 15 sng
15 quid 6 max with 2 seats into 40 sng
40 quid sat 6 max with 2 seats in to roller

Obv the numbers for rake need putting right as im thick but something along these lines.

I really think these sats will be massive and very popular, hence more runners in target events and more rake for sky.

What does every1 think?

Comments

• edited March 2015
    yep deffo i think these type of sng's would do well ...
  • edited March 2015
    Big + 1

Although i either comment or support comments like this every time i see a discussion on it.

Flexible times to qualify
    shorter games to qualify but with a playable structure
    add flexibility to choose which final or m/e you play in

Should drive plenty of traffic imo.

Only thing i can see against it is it would probably need some coding changes.

Would be good to hear what sky think.
  • edited March 2015
    Defo a great day system.

Would defo be very successful.

Great and convinient sats.

Easy rake for sky.

Could have them in lobby 24/7 for all mains, £55bh, rollers, ukops, UKPC etc

Tournaments will have more runners in them with these sats imo
  • edited March 2015
    nice idea mate
  • edited March 2015
    for personally selfish reasons i agree, as this would be my only chance of playing them, the only issue i see is that due to the relatively small numbers playing on sky i think these would be targeted heavily by players already regged for the roller and targeting the percieved extra value from these games, while i personally believe its fine to do that, i also think it would main you wouldnt really get extra numbers as it would just be a cash cow for these players.