You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Viva Las Vegas - via satellites query

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi 

Can I please ask how many packages are available for the VLV promotion to be won via satellites?

On first skim through I thought it reads as 5 packages for the 10k promotion and 15 packages for the 3.2k promotion - but on reading through the flow chart thingy it seems to suggest that there are the 5 packages for the 10k promotion - but only 5 guaranteed packages for the 3.2k promotion?

I'm obviously having a blonde day today - but can someone please clarify for me as to whether it will be 5 or 15 packages for the 3.2k promotion which can be won via the satellite route?

Comments

• edited March 2015
    it's 5 & 15.  The 15 is from 3 x Sundays of 5 each.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Viva Las Vegas - via satellites query:
    Hi  Can I please ask how many packages are available for the VLV promotion to be won via satellites? On first skim through I thought it reads as 5 packages for the 10k promotion and 15 packages for the 3.2k promotion - but on reading through the flow chart thingy it seems to suggest that there are the 5 packages for the 10k promotion - but only 5 guaranteed packages for the 3.2k promotion? I'm obviously having a blonde day today - but can someone please clarify for me as to whether it will be 5 or 15 packages for the 3.2k promotion which can be won via the satellite route?
    Posted by IrishRose
    Hi IrishRose,

Apologies for the confusion with this - we are definitely guaranteeing 15 packages worth £3,200. Each time a final is run, there are 5 packages to be won, with 3 finals being held throughout the promotion.

Best of luck! :)

Sky Kirsty
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas - via satellites query:
    In Response to Viva Las Vegas - via satellites query : Hi IrishRose, Apologies for the confusion with this - we are definitely guaranteeing 15 packages worth £3,200. Each time a final is run, there are 5 packages to be won, with 3 finals being held throughout the promotion. Best of luck! :) Sky Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    Hey Kirsty

How many 10k packages via sats?
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas - via satellites query:
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas - via satellites query : Hey Kirsty How many 10k packages via sats?
    Posted by alex1229
    Hi Alex,

There are 5 x £10,000 packages available to be won by the Satellite route.

The Promo page says.....

"Satellite routes to Viva Las Vegas packages

Head to the poker lobby from Monday 2nd March where you will find all our satellites under the 'Vegas' tab. Satellites are available for both the £3,200 and £10,000 packages.

How many of each package are available?

£3,200 packages - 15 to be won

£10,000 packages - 5 to be won"

All the info is HERE

• edited March 2015

The whole basket of packages - via Satellites, Cash Games, SNG's, everything, really is quite a mouthful, & not easy to absorb in a single reading. We have already had a few instances where "speed-reading" has caused misunderstandings or confusion. 

So, if anyone has any questions, just fire away, & Kirsty or myself will try & reply.

Ideally, it would be better for everyone, & if the questions go on the main "Viva Las Vegas" thread, which is HERE

I really don't like to see more than 1 or 2 "stickied threads", as they kill Forums, but if we use the main thread all the rtime, it will keep itself on or near the front page.

We'll try & update it with qualifying news as it proceeds, too.