You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Betting in Play?

edited March 2015 in Betting Chat
...Here we go . I don't often bet in running on football matches but the other day i bet in play on a few teams near the end of there matches, just a cheeky 6 fold that would have paid about 5/1. The bet went down with 1 team getting a 5th minute of injury time winner. But looking at my bet, one of the games finished 3v1 and i put the bet on at 1v1 and the bet slip seems to have boooked the bet at 2v1 result when i know i just bet on 1 team to win in play with no score line even mentioned. Would i have won the bet or not because they won 3v1 rather than 2v1??? Another selection went down so it is not relevant but i am just curios about this for the future. Cheers for any help .

Comments

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Betting in Play?:
    ...Here we go . I don't often bet in running on football matches but the other day i bet in play on a few teams near the end of there matches, just a cheeky 6 fold that would have paid about 5/1. The bet went down with 1 team getting a 5th minute of injury time winner. But looking at my bet, one of the games finished 3v1 and i put the bet on at 1v1 and the bet slip seems to have boooked the bet at 2v1 result when i know i just bet on 1 team to win in play with no score line even mentioned. Would i have won the bet or not because they won 3v1 rather than 2v1??? Another selection went down so it is not relevant but i am just curios about this for the future. Cheers for any help .
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Read your post several times Any2... Think I've got it now. As long as the team won that u indicated would win, the score is irrelevant. 
  • edited March 2015
    I know what you mean Neil, but on the bet slip that could be printed off as evidence.. says that they have taken the in play bet as a scorecast bet of  2v 1,but i was just betting on the team to win. Instead  my bet that could have been 3v1 , 5v2  9v 1 would they all pay? Hope so, just seems strange that on the bet receipt they give a score cast bet rather than a team to win bet.