You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker/life blog

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
I have a blog that will be updating whenever I can be bothered, I think it's interesting to keep blog and look back at, and also I feel it will help interact with other players as I don't just WAnna sit a computer screen and waste away lol...

Any feedback is cool, any questions feel free. Doubt I will put hand discussion on there but I might.
Anything WAnna write, write it on here...

Here's the link:

I will be updating this tonight 
All best guy

P.s excuse my grammar I write stuff on my phone ha

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Hey!

Good luck with your blog.

If you posted stuff up on this thread, might get a bigger readership though!

• edited March 2015
    Hey man, well I would but my blog is long
    Lol, it's easier to keep track of on an external site also, I'm more doing for my own self benefit and read at a later date but thought I would share with anybody keen on reading...

Discussions and when updated will post here x
  • edited March 2015
    nice read buddy best of luck on and off the tables im sure you will do well

and like larson said just post and add things on to this thread to get more readers
  • edited March 2015
    Thanks,

One of the major issues that is currently affecting me/my life is the taboo of poker being gambling.
    I personally disagree with anyone saying it's not gambling as the nature of the game, winning or losing player is still gambling.
    But given that I am now up around £3-£4k from poker and thiugh playing a lot, is not havingn an affect on my social life at all. 
    My dad has seen me playing a lot and is a bit of a d1cklol, he has tarnished me as a gambler and has basically told me stop or don't use the computer.

Ive purchased a new set up for my room and should have it up and running by next month but I was wondering if anyone has dealt with this taboo with family and friends and how to tell them you don't have an addiction, though in my Personal experience just makes you sound even more deluded.
  • edited March 2015
    Just keep winning and don't worry about it:)

Most people think the same way - it's degenerate gambling, and they wont change their mind easily.

You're game has came on a lot in the last few months.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Poker/life blog:
    Hey man, well I would but my blog is long Lol, it's easier to keep track of on an external site also, I'm more doing for my own self benefit and read at a later date but thought I would share with anybody keen on reading... Discussions and when updated will post here x
    Posted by mrleemr1

Larson, you iz getting kisses... think he likes you :)

And GL mrL

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Poker/life blog:
    In Response to Re: Poker/life blog : Larson, you iz getting kisses... think he likes you :) And GL mrL
    Posted by samantha25
    Haha it's a just a habit putting x.
    Very observant though.

Thank you ����

"X" ��