You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheltenham Bets.. Opinions,All are welcome.

edited March 2015 in Betting Chat
I will start off with Derek Connor(top amateur jockey in ireland), who has just achieved over 1000 wins in point to point racing just recently, was booked to ride a horse in the Foxhunters Chase about 5/6 months ago! The horse is called Muirhead its about 8/1 i'm on at 12/1 ew £20 . Happy with the bet. Also on Beltor £1.50 ew at 50/1 in the Triumph.The Beltor bet happened the same way as a bet for Penzance many moons ago... that horse won a small race before christmas against a supposedky good thing of J.P.Mcmanus that was odds on,and my winings from that race i put on Penzance at 33/1.

Comments

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Cheltenham Bets.. Opinions,All are welcome.:
    I will start off with Derek Connor(top amateur jockey in ireland), who has just achieved over 1000 wins in point to point racing just recently, was booked to ride a horse in the Foxhunters Chase about 5/6 months ago! The horse is called Muirhead its about 8/1 i'm on at 12/1 ew £20 . Happy with the bet. Also on Beltor £1.50 ew at 50/1 in the Triumph.The Beltor bet happened the same way as a bet for Penzance many moons ago... that horse won a small race before christmas against a supposedky good thing of J.P.Mcmanus that was odds on,and my winings from that race i put on Penzance at 33/1.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Better than me on Beltor mate got 14-1 after it won last time out well done for spotting it earlier. lets hope it does the business.
  • edited March 2015
    AGREE WITH YOU TWO GENTLEMEN RE MUIRHEAD AND BELTOR.I HAVE ONLY SEEN EXCELLENT REPORTS ON DEREK CONNOR.LIKELY HE WAS INVOLVED IN PONY RACING BEFORE HE WENT POINT TO POINTING.
    I WOULD ALSO ADD BLACK HERULES FOR THE ALBERT BARTLETT.

FAUGHEEN,GOUVAIN,ETC ETC-THESE  MAY WELL WIN,BUT PRICES AS SHORT AS THEY ARE,SPECIALLY AT CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL-I DON'T THINK SO.NOT FOR ME AND MY SMALLISH STAKES ANYWAY.
    HEART IS RULING HEAD OVER CHAMPION HURDLE-THIS ONE HAS BEEN THERE,DONE IT,GOT THE TEE SHIRT,ALSO A LARGE NUMBER OF GRADE 1 WINS,WHEREAS OTHERS HAVEN'T -YET!!!
    YES I MEAN THE MARVELLOUS HURRICANE FLY-I KNOW GUYS BUT I SAID HEART RULES HEAD,WETHER OR NOT RUBY RIDES HIM,DOESN'T MATTER TO ME.I WOULDN'T MIND SEEING DAVY RUSSELL OR YOING POWER ON HIM.

I'M STILL UNDECIDED ABOUT THE 4 MILER-ANY THOUGHTS ?
    ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING LUKE HARVEY(VERY UNDERRATED WHEN HE WAS RIDING) AND MATT CHAPMAN IN THEIR USUAL FORM.
  • edited March 2015

REGAL ENCORE   (PERTEMPS FINAL)

AT LAST THEY SEEM TO HAVE FOUND CORRECT DISTANCE FOR THIS HORSE
  • edited March 2015
    I do like champagne james ted walshs horse in the last on the Tuesday around 16 to 1