You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team LML

Commander-in-chief reporting for duty.

DiggerMan has informed me that the battle trenches have been dug well.

Tonight is the first stage towards victory........remember the battle cannot be won in the first hour but we can do damage to the aging army.............stamina is the key against these pensioners, thats why they shove on levels 1 and 2 hoping for quick wins then power-snoozes.

Remember not wat you can do for your captain, but wat your captain does for you:):):):)

Lets send tikay and his cronies retirement homeward to think again.

All the bombers have been inspected and are fully armed, remember when you bomb out a member of team tikay to shout "PLLLLLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

Onwards to victory soldiers

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Team LML:
    Commander-in-chief reporting for duty. DiggerMan has informed me that the battle trenches have been dug well. Tonight is the first stage towards victory........remember the battle cannot be won in the first hour but we can do damage to the aging army.............stamina is the key against these pensioners, thats why they shove on levels 1 and 2 hoping for quick wins then power-snoozes. Remember not wat you can do for your captain, but wat your captain does for you:):):):) Lets send tikay and his cronies retirement homeward to think again. All the bombers have been inspected and are fully armed, remember when you bomb out a member of team tikay to shout "PLLLLLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!" Onwards to victory soldiers
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Ageing? Pensioners? Cronies? Retirement?

Did you not see the thrashing we gave the Ploppers in last night's Warm-Ups?

And as to references to my age, I had NO stamina issues in last night's Warm-Up at all, & I went "quite deep" in both.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team LML:
    In Response to Team LML : Ageing? Pensioners? Cronies? Retirement? Did you not see the thrashing we gave the Ploppers in last night's Warm-Ups? And as to references to my age, I had NO stamina issues in last night's Warm-Up at all, & I went "quite deep" in both.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Must have been a couple of early shoves then a power-nap then???

Good luck tonight young sir, You and your team are going to need it.

Oh i can just see TKO3 - Sir Rich v Princess Lisa
  • edited January 2010
    General Jager    .....Reporting for duty SIRRRRRRRRRR
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team LML : Must have been a couple of early shoves then a power-nap then??? Good luck tonight young sir, You and your team are going to need it. Oh i can just see TKO3 - Sir Rich v Princess Lisa
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Something like that. I took a dreadful beat in the Lisa - 49th of 51 - but ran much better in the Tikay, before "blue-on-blue" done me, & I ended up 38th of 43.

• edited January 2010
    wat?????? thats not the tikay we know!!!!!

I think the fear of losing must be affecting your game :):)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Team LML : Ageing? Pensioners? Cronies? Retirement? Did you not see the thrashing we gave the Ploppers in last night's Warm-Ups? And as to references to my age, I had NO stamina issues in last night's Warm-Up at all, & I went "quite deep" in both.
    Posted by Tikay10
    You lot on Team Losea-Marie Long's team got severely owned in the warm up's last night and it will be the same result tonight - NUFF SAID REALLY!..... :):)

TEAM TIKAY RULEZ INNIT!!!...........

(ps: If i had not been called a Schmuckbox then i would have guarenteed a 5-0 victory for Team LML but a fine man like Tikay appreiciates my efforts of being the greatest ever luckbox on the planet and i know a move to Team Tikay was a right move for me! :):)) 
  • edited January 2010
    wat?????? thats not the tikay we know!!!!! I think the fear of losing must be affecting your game :):)
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Losing? LOSING?

What is this word? What does it mean?
  • edited January 2010

Welcome back Commander! Good to have you back in the (very well built if I do say so myself!) trenches, ready to do battle with the evil tyrany that is Team Tikay! I was worried for a while that you may have been captured and "blue rinsed" but I knew I shouldn't have feared!

Our army is looking formidable for this campaign so expect plenty of "dirty tricks" from vertically challenged!

WILL YOU START THE FANS PLEASE!

.....Err sorry, wrong game!                             PLOP!

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team LML : Something like that. I took a dreadful beat in the Lisa - 49th of 51 - but ran much better in the Tikay, before "blue-on-blue" done me, & I ended up 38th of 43.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ...blue rinse-on-blue rinse?
  • edited January 2010
    or perhaps we should coin a new phrase for this toruney "grey on grey" or how about zimmer on zimmer!!!  Anyway reporting for duty General and here is to a fantastic victory tonight.
  • edited January 2010
    or perhaps we should coin a new phrase for this toruney "grey on grey" or how about zimmer on zimmer!!!  Anyway reporting for duty General and here is to a fantastic victory tonight.
    Posted by seaford2
    Ty Seaford- I fear tonight it will be a case of age before beauty...first through the tournament exit door. ;)

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
  • edited January 2010
    Chief Padre signing in for the battle. It will be bitter, it will be bloody but we will be triumpant and I will be there to console those who fall by the wayside.

I prey for your soles TK'ers(and no I haven't spelt it wrong)
  • edited January 2010
    Chief Padre signing in for the battle. It will be bitter, it will be bloody but we will be triumpant and I will be there to console those who fall by the wayside. I prey for your soles TK'ers(and no I haven't spelt it wrong)
    Posted by kalooki8

GOOD WORK PADRE-IN-CHIEF!!
  • edited January 2010
    I am also ready ready for battle with my spy glass in one hand and quill and ink in the other.
    I will push all in with my nose if need be.