You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Viva Las Vegas

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Just a few questions I couldn't find out by reading through the promo page ( I might have missed it but there is a lot to read)

From what I have read there are only a certain amount of packages if so:

How will the prizepool be distributed if there is more money in the pot than seats?
E.G The £10k vegas final has 5 seats but makes £70k. How will the £20k be split?

The £3.2K final on 28th march says 4 seats GT and 1 seat for every 3.2K in the prize pool. Is there is a limit to how many seats this sat can generate if so how many?

Comments

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Viva Las Vegas:
    Just a few questions I couldn't find out by reading through the promo page ( I might have missed it but there is a lot to read) From what I have read there are only a certain amount of packages if so: How will the prizepool be distributed if there is more money in the pot than seats? E.G The £10k vegas final has 5 seats but makes £70k. How will the £20k be split? The £3.2K final on 28th march says 4 seats GT and 1 seat for every 3.2K in the prize pool. Is there is a limit to how many seats this sat can generate if so how many?
    Posted by jonjo75
    Hi jonjo,

I believe there is a contingency in place in the event that the VLV Satelites produce more winners than the advertised number of packages, but Sky Poker won't announce it until a clearer picture emerges of how many qualifiers are likely.