You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Tikay's odds shorten to 4/6!

R U SURE THATS NOT TIKAYS FIRST SKY PAY PACKET 4 SHILLINGS AND SIXPENCE

Comments

• edited January 2010
    The guys at Sky Bet have been receiving a few bets on Team Tikay to take the TKO II title and have shortened his odds to 4/6. Team Lisa-Marie meanwhile have gone up to 11/10!

How will this affect tonight's tournament? Will Team Tikay cruise to victory now they are slight favourites or will they crumble under the pressure?

Click here to see the full range of betting markets.
  • edited January 2010

LOL - maybe Team LML are not putting their money where their mouth is!

I reckon it will be close.

Good luck all!
  • edited January 2010
    IF YOUR GONNA BACK TIKAY DO IT TODAY OR TOMMORROW.THE ODDS WILL SHORTEN ON THURSDAY ALL TIKAYS WILL HAVE MORE CASH  , ITS WHEN THEY GET THEIR

PENSIONS
  • edited January 2010

Hi Jack....ooops, can we say that on here without getting marched off to AREA51?. Anyway, like most people on here I dont Gamble, smoke or drink but I would like to thank you for this thread with the betting link on. I do have a spare 56p from somewhere in my account which I might invest on a sure thing in a two horse race which is defo going be a win for team LISA!.

Now.....where did i leave my ciggies?...oh yeah, in that pub next to the bookies!!!!

• edited January 2010

I cant believe sky are actually running an official book on this!!! haha Brilliant stuff!

DOHH
  • edited January 2010

The betting market is rarely wrong. Money talks, see?

I see the price reducing further. Get on now.

After tonight, we'll be long odds-on to win the Series.
  • edited January 2010
    Ive just had my little wager on this, I wont say how much but CMON team TK

TK to win 4-1

If we do Whooo Hooo i am going on holidayD
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Tikay's odds shorten to 4/6!:
    Ive just had my little wager on this, I wont say how much but CMON team TK TK to win 4-1 If we do Whooo Hooo i am going on holidayD
    Posted by shanker197
    What?

This is not to be recommended - PLEASE BET SENSIBLY.

It's obviously going to be 5-0, not 4-1. (Or, if Orford does the accounts, 7-3).
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Tikay's odds shorten to 4/6! : What? This is not to be recommended - PLEASE BET SENSIBLY. It's obviously going to be 5-0, not 4-1. (Or, if Orford does the accounts, 7-3).
    Posted by Tikay10
    LOL its ok TK I have my holidays in a local Caravan park costing £2.95 per week

I wonder if Orford has asked for odds on hom winning 7-3 cos I will take any amount he wants to bet on a 7-3 result

LOL
  • edited January 2010
    I always knew Sky Jack was a quality character ever since that time he single-handedly emptied a dance floor in Harrogate. To know he's managed to get betting markets up on this though is a class above. 

Top work.
  • edited January 2010
    Can I go for a scoreline of 3-2 and Didier Drogba to score first?
  • edited January 2010

Sky Jack = Honourary Team Tikayer!! :)

• edited January 2010
    Sky Jack = Honourary Team Tikayer!! :)
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

Sky_Dave= ACTUAL team LML player. Note the difference.
  • edited January 2010
    Too right, LML! Oh, and I've put my money where my mouth is...*

* in my head. Not allowed to bet on there being a Sky member of staff, etc blah blah.
  • edited January 2010

That's reminds me no one has mentioned ANYTHING about the small matter of forfeits for the losing captain during each leg!!!...

Now i personally think it would be oh-so cruel for LML to do any of the forfeits as she is a girl and probably would cry like a girl when Team Tikay wins 5-0 - FACT!!!

So my proposition to you Lisa is to nominate someone from your team (preferably Orford!!!) to do the forfeits on your behalf.

And to my fellow Tikayers and da Boss, lets get our creative juices flowing and lets think of the creme de la creme of cruel forfeits!........

That is all!

• edited January 2010
    4'/6'' never ...............                                 

he's at least 4 foot 8 (with rug)
  • edited January 2010

It will be interesting to see how the odds change depending on the result tonight!
  • edited January 2010
    That's reminds me no one has mentioned  ANYTHING about the small matter of forfeits for the losing captain during each leg!!!... Now i personally think it would be oh-so cruel for LML to do any of the forfeits as she is a girl and probably would cry like a girl when Team Tikay wins 5-0 - FACT!!! So my proposition to you Lisa is to nominate someone from your team (preferably Orford!!!) to do the forfeits on your behalf. And to my fellow Tikayers and da Boss, lets get our creative juices flowing and lets think of the creme de la creme of cruel forfeits!........ That is all!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    I Vote we get Orford to recite the two times table. Without a calculator.

Lisa? She gets to wear the outfit in "that" video.
  • edited January 2010
    That's reminds me no one has mentioned  ANYTHING about the small matter of forfeits for the losing captain during each leg!!!... Now i personally think it would be oh-so cruel for LML to do any of the forfeits as she is a girl and probably would cry like a girl when Team Tikay wins 5-0 - FACT!!! So my proposition to you Lisa is to nominate someone from your team (preferably Orford!!!) to do the forfeits on your behalf. And to my fellow Tikayers and da Boss, lets get our creative juices flowing and lets think of the creme de la creme of cruel forfeits!........ That is all!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

Hmmm, there's something a tad unfair about this suggestion and I can't quite put my finger on it...