You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

viva las vegas

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
if i was to win a package could i sell the package or transfer it to some one else just wondering 

Comments

• edited March 2015
    In Response to viva las vegas:
    if i was to win a package could i sell the package or transfer it to some one else just wondering 
    Posted by reeler
    No is the short answer
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: viva las vegas:
    In Response to viva las vegas : No is the short answer
    Posted by Maggiesdad
    ok ty
  • edited March 2015
    GL reeler i see u are going well

At least you will get the £1000
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to viva las vegas:
    Posted by reeler
    It takes a while but it's worth reading thru the T&C's on the Promo page
  • edited March 2015
    i was scared i didnt get the 1k so i just gave it away sigh i was massive leader too

• edited March 2015
    i was scared i didnt get the 1k so i just gave it away sigh i was massive leader too
    Posted by reeler
    Just out of interest Reeler, why couldn't you use the package if you binked? Age? Work? No worries if you don't want to answer though :)

If you're in the same spot again, you'd get the £1k into your account so don't play for 2nd and 200 quid ;)
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: viva las vegas : Just out of interest Reeler, why couldn't you use the package if you binked? Age? Work? No worries if you don't want to answer though :) If you're in the same spot again, you'd get the £1k into your account so don't play for 2nd and 200 quid ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    im deaf and dont have the confidence to play live in such a big tourney. and family commitments also . i would love too have hooked up at vegas but scared too incase i make a fool of myself . because of me being deaf i do have hearing aids but i dunno just scared i think .
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: viva las vegas : im deaf and dont have the confidence to play live in such a big tourney. and family commitments also . i would love too have hooked up at vegas but scared too incase i make a fool of myself . because of me being deaf i do have hearing aids but i dunno just scared i think .
    Posted by reeler
    Hi reeler.

You'd be fine - I promise.

You just need a little practice playing "Live".

What part of the country do you reside? If we could organise it, be good to get you to come along to a B & M cardroom & help you get comfortable.

Being deaf must be terrible, don't get me wrong, but I've seen plenty of people with far, far worse problems doing well in Live poker.

I urge you to try & qualify for Viva Las Vegas. And if you do, I'll hook up with you before you go, & we'll go play some Live Poker somewhere.

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: viva las vegas : Hi reeler. You'd be fine - I promise.   You just need a little practice playing "Live".   What part of the country do you reside? If we could organise it, be good to get you to come along to a B & M cardroom & help you get comfortable. Being deaf must be terrible, don't get me wrong, but I've seen plenty of people with far, far worse problems doing well in Live poker. I urge you to try & qualify for Viva Las Vegas. And if you do, I'll hook up with you before you go, & we'll go play some Live Poker somewhere.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    i was chip leader tikay with 3 left and i had 3 quarters of chips in play/. i decided to chuck it cause i got scared . it is a dream of mine to play at the wsop . but being deaf is very challenging .ive been kicking myself cause i know that if i didnt give it away i was gonna win the vegas qualifier and i should have . i live in the north east of scotland beside inverness and i have played some live games but my hearing has got me in to some problems lately as its got worse . i have done well in that live games but that live games was with people i knew so i dont think u can count that . im gonna start a blog and im gonna make it my goal to reach vegas and even make it to the wsop i can even represent sky lol thanks very much tikay for your help and i hope to see you soon at one of the events i promise . thanks again.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: viva las vegas : Hi reeler. You'd be fine - I promise.   You just need a little practice playing "Live".   What part of the country do you reside? If we could organise it, be good to get you to come along to a B & M cardroom & help you get comfortable. Being deaf must be terrible, don't get me wrong, but I've seen plenty of people with far, far worse problems doing well in Live poker. I urge you to try & qualify for Viva Las Vegas. And if you do, I'll hook up with you before you go, & we'll go play some Live Poker somewhere.  
    Posted by Tikay10

There was once a guy who played the WSOP main event who had no arms, he played the whole game with his feet!! It was only a few years ago should be on YouTube somewhere, if he can play then anyone can. Good luck with getting to Vegas reeler.