You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

viva las vegas free roll issue

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
In the information section about the free roll it says a 3.2k package to the winner, and a £2000 prizepool for second onwards, however looking at the prizepool currently the winner would also get some of that £2000 not that i mind, when i win im happy to take both ;)

Comments

• edited March 2015
    In Response to viva las vegas free roll issue:
    In the information section about the free roll it says a 3.2k package to the winner, and a £2000 prizepool for second onwards, however looking at the prizepool currently the winner would also get some of that £2000 not that i mind, when i win im happy to take both ;)
    Posted by RLT16

T&C's say "1st place wins a Viva Las Vegas package, there is also a £2,000 prizepool." 

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: viva las vegas free roll issue:
    In Response to viva las vegas free roll issue : T&C's say " 1st place wins a Viva Las Vegas package, there is also a £2,000 prizepool." 
    Posted by Glenelg
    Not that I am playing but  from lobby.

'1st Place wins a £3,200 Viva Las Vegas package with a £2,000 prizepool for 2nd place onwards!'
  • edited March 2015
    looks like it's been changed?
  • edited March 2015

As far as I am aware, it was always intended to be the case that the winner got the Package £3,200, & the £2,000 Prizepoool started at 2nd place.
  • edited March 2015
    As far as I am aware, it was always intended to be the case that the winner got the Package £3,200, & the £2,000 prize pool started at 2nd place.
    Posted by Tikay10
    yup that's what i thought to, but at the time of OP the prize lobby said "1st £400 and £3.2k vegas package"
    i had something come up so could play so i don't know it it was rectified :) just thought id bring it to everyones attention just incase
  • edited March 2015
    This is wrong again tonight

Winner gets package and £200
  • edited March 2015
    Hi Everybody,

Looking over this issue we have decided to pay out the places in the freeroll correctly according to the blurb and will therefore be paying out additional cash to players which would have deserved a higher payout if 1st place had not been paid out. 

Please see the list below which shows the additional cash paid out for the players that were affected by the error, these should appear in the accounts soon:

Place Player - Additional Cash
    2nd - jtm - +£80
    3rd - clairesmum - +£40
    4th - JDXXI - +£20
    7th - SilentNova - +£20
    11th - SPURS273 - +£20
    47th - highkicka - +£12
    68th - UDDER034 - +£2
    85th - taddzy - +£2
    120th - monkeyh884 - +£2
    185th - Perspecti - +£2

Thanks.

Sky Peter

• edited March 2015
    Hi Everybody, Looking over this issue we have decided to pay out the places in the freeroll correctly according to the blurb and will therefore be paying out additional cash to players which would have deserved a higher payout if 1st place had not been paid out.  Please see the list below which shows the additional cash paid out for the players that were affected by the error, these should appear in the accounts soon: Place  -  Player  - Additional Cash 2nd   - jtm   - +£80 3rd   - clairesmum   - +£40 4th   - JDXXI   - +£20 7th   - SilentNova   - +£20 11th   - SPURS273   - +£20 47th   - highkicka   - +£12 68th   - UDDER034   - +£2 85th   - taddzy   - +£2 120th   - monkeyh884   - +£2 185th   - Perspecti   - +£2 Thanks. Sky Peter
    Posted by SkyPeter
    GJ peter! sky get a lot of stick sometimes but when u guys do mess up (which we all do it has to happen) you always sort it out as best you can :)
  • edited March 2015
    I noticed this over an hour before the tournament started and tried to do Sky a favour and point it out to customer care and was told it would be sorted but obviously not.