You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TP Opinion Poll

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
I had a thought, much like in politics, perhaps prior to the BIG vote, we could run a weekly opinion poll on the TPlayer candidates. Would give an informal, unofficial, small sample of how they are all getting on and how us regular forumites are liking them.

I wont bother if everyone says NO lol

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Ps. We wont get the poll up til Monday (week1)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to TP Opinion Poll:
    I had a thought, much like in politics, perhaps prior to the BIG vote, we could run a weekly opinion poll on the TPlayer candidates. Would give an informal, unofficial, small sample of how they are all getting on and how us regular forumites are liking them. I wont bother if everyone says NO lol
    Posted by Grimstar30
    I voted No, i fear that it will only cause arguments based on previous discussions of this nature!

Also it may discourage those with few or no votes, and i dont think that is fair

just imo
  • edited January 2010
    I should not have given the option of NO lol

Ok this idea didn't take off....think of it as the Hindenburg, had good intentions but went down in flames..

Onwards and upwards.

RODNEY YOU PLONKER lol
  • edited January 2010
    Unfortunately i have to agree with Gregg not that its a bad idea just that it could have adverse affects especially if a certain group have a dislike/liking for one particular individual it may affect how they go forward in the competition
  • edited January 2010
    This would cause more arguements and insults than there already are mate. Get the riot vans on standby if you do it :-)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TP Opinion Poll:
    Unfortunately i have to agree with Gregg not that its a bad idea just that it could have adverse affects especially if a certain group have a dislike/liking for one particular individual it may affect how they go forward in the competition
    Posted by mabsue
    Upon reflection I think Gregg and yourself are right. Good idea but perhaps in the wrong setting. Cheers mate.
  • edited January 2010
    I should not have given the option of NO lol Ok this idea didn't take off....think of it as the Hindenburg, had good intentions but went down in flames.. Onwards and upwards. RODNEY YOU PLONKER lol
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Oh the humanity :(

You're right. Unfortunately right intentions wrong setting.
  • edited January 2010
    This would cause more arguements and insults than there already are mate. Get the riot vans on standby if you do it :-)
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Lucky I'm not out to wind ppl up ;) (unliked some ppl on here) hence it's not going to happen now. Well done James about TP by the way.

I haven't played any poker for ages :( but should be back on it this weekend.
  • edited January 2010
    I think its a great idea, and just to light the touchpaper a bit more you should include a couple who never made it, who people thought were unlucky, also we could have all the candidates tell us why we should vote for them, then have a face off between them all where they analyse each others hands, but hands of there fellow competitors choosing, then invite all the usual suspects onto the thread to have a really wild party time lol - alternatively we could just bin this idea??