You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Annie Power

edited March 2015 in Betting Chat
My mate gave me a 4 fold tip which included Annie Power......but I've had a mare (pardon the pun) because he meant to back it in the Mares race and not the World Hurdle. He only told me this after I had already placed my bet.

So,........

Can/Will Annie Power win the World Hurdle on Thursday?? A well beaten 2nd last year but I'm told it's a much better horse this year.

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Cant see it running in both odds on tommorrow

tomorrow is a 60k race the worldhurdle is a 170k championship race why would you risk it in tommorrow if you felt it has a chance in a race worth 3 times as much two days later.

have you got non runner money back?
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Annie Power:
    Cant see it running in both odds on tommorrow tomorrow is a 60k race the worldhurdle is a 170k championship race why would you risk it in tommorrow if you felt it has a chance in a race worth 3 times as much two days later. have you got non runner money back?
    Posted by BADBOY985
    I'm not sure lol. I don't normally bet on the horses apart from the National. I placed the bet on Sky Bet. It said Non Runner No Bet.......not sure what that means though??

I have got it in the World Hurdle anyway, so you reckon that will be the one it runs in if it doesn't run both??

EDIT: Do you fancy it's chances???
  • edited March 2015
    You will get your money back in that case if it doesnt run.

definatly runs tommorrow, where it will win. 

gets weight from all others if it runs in the world hurdle so has a chance IF it runs
  • edited March 2015
    Mullins has said it will not run in World Hurdle so if like me you backed it NRNB for that race and it doesn't run in that race you get your money back for the single.

If you have it in doubles/trebles/accum as well you need some of them to come in for you to get anything back from those bets. 

In other words if you have done it in a four fold only you do not get any money back unless either your other 3 horses win and/or are also non runners
  • edited March 2015
    Mullins has said it will not run in World Hurdle so if like me you backed it NRNB for that race and it doesn't run in that race you get your money back for the single. If you have it in doubles/trebles/accum as well you need some of them to come in for you to get anything back from those bets.  In other words if you have done it in a four fold only you do not get any money back unless either your other 3 horses win and/or are also non runners
    Posted by vaigret
    Ah right. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Gl to the other 3 I have then!!!
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Annie Power : Ah right. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Gl to the other 3 I have then!!!
    Posted by waller02
    Same with me mate 

If she doesn't run in the World I need Sprinter Sacre and The New One to win or be non runners  LOL
  • edited March 2015
    I got Un de sceaux, Faugheen and Sprinter Sacre. Know very little about horses, am trusting my mate's choices lol
  • edited March 2015
    AP definite non runner World Hurdle
  • edited March 2015
    AP definite non runner World Hurdle
    Posted by vaigret
    And a definite non finisher in the mares lol.

My mate was there today and said the crowd was muted when it fell.....he was on for the best part of a grand was gutted.

So, just to clarify, I have 2 winners and need Sprinter Sacre to win tomorrow. The Annie Power bet is void and I will get the treble odds which I think was 12/1????
  • edited March 2015
    SHOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER RUNNING HER IN THE WORLD HURDLE,GIVE HER A CHANCE TO RECOVER FROM YESTERDAY.
    HAD SHE COME DOWN A BIT STEEPER YESTERDAY,IT COULD HAVE BEEN VERY MUCH WORSE.
    TOOK OFF TOO FAR AWAY FROM THE HURDLE.