You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"sky always rewards bingo playing morons"

2»

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Oh and before you say....please learn English my phone,is playing up...lol....I know there is a fw mistakes mmmmmmmm 
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: "sky always rewards bingo playing morons":
    In Response to Re: "sky always rewards bingo playing morons" : TK, your sarcasm radar is malfunctioning, but I will overlook it as you have had a lot on your plate lately ;-) hope to see you on the tables again soon.... Neil
    Posted by HENDRIK62
  • edited May 2015
    Oh I do note it had to be you noel lol noel......
  • edited May 2015
    Well here goes I have 379,000 hands played over 10 hour days sometimes you want me to post mine up.I spend 200/300 a week and today I'm sick of donks, chasers,people pushing preflop with 6/3 and hitting the straight against my AA. It's constantly it's not real to the game, you know sometimes I think go all the way.my new name is SKYRIVER.COM please not that's a patned name.my name....
    Posted by hotflush67

Its all about LUCK there is no rigging involed EVERYONE at one point will get a bad Beat e.g losing A-Diamonds A-Hearts to 9C-2S With 4 running spades 

People who moan ARE the bad poker players and not thouse who call with a terrible hand.

When will people wake up and relise its not all skill in poker it is also very luck based. !
  • edited May 2015
    Well here goes I have 379,000 hands played over 10 hour days sometimes you want me to post mine up.I spend 200/300 a week and today I'm sick of donks, chasers,people pushing preflop with 6/3 and hitting the straight against my AA. It's constantly it's not real to the game, you know sometimes I think go all the way.my new name is SKYRIVER.COM please not that's a patned name.my name....
    Posted by hotflush67
    Which account did you play all these hands on?
  • edited May 2015
    Oh I do note it had to be you noel lol noel......
    Posted by hotflush67

What does this even mean, its a bit early for carols.......
  • edited May 2015
    Oh and before you say....please learn English my phone,is playing up...lol....I know there is a fw mistakes mmmmmmmm 
    Posted by hotflush67
    A few?
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: "sky always rewards bingo playing morons" : Best post I've read on here from a forum newbie. Welcome to the madhouse.
    Posted by Slipwater
    get a grip slippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no excuse not to do your job just because you may agree with the posters POV.

how about noting that the first comma should have been at least a semi-colon; and that wasn't the only one. the finality of the full stop, sigh, was definitely missing in action. i know mattbates only needs 3 outs but that paragraph certainly needed more than 3 full stops.

no slipping slippy, you can do better than that. you can, can't you? i know you haven't been writing much this year but this example of cognitive dissonance is making me worry that maybe you are losing it.

and 10/10 for content sudstah, it was so good slippy fell asleep at the office.

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: "sky always rewards bingo playing morons" : get a grip slippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is no excuse not to do your job just because you may agree with the posters POV. how about noting that the first comma should have been at least a semi-colon; and that wasn't the only one. the finality of the full stop, sigh, was definitely missing in action. i know mattbates only needs 3 outs but that paragraph certainly needed more than 3 full stops. no slipping slippy, you can do better than that. you can, can't you? i know you haven't been writing much this year but this example of cognitive dissonance is making me worry that maybe you are losing it. and 10/10 for content sudstah, it was so good slippy fell asleep at the office.
    Posted by GELDY

You’re right, Gelders. I tried to throw a little positivity into the party and – in my efforts not to be thought of as a one-trick pony – I duly forgot my forum role.

I will try to be a little more mindful of the community’s expectations of me in the future.

By the way, that is an exobitant amount of exclamation marks, mate.

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: "sky always rewards bingo playing morons" : You’re right, Gelders. I tried to throw a little positivity into the party and – in my efforts not to be thought of as a one-trick pony – I duly forgot my forum role.   I will try to be a little more mindful of the community’s expectations of me in the future.   By the way, that is an exobitant amount of exclamation marks, mate.
    Posted by Slipwater
    thank goodness for that, there is hope 
    you spotted my !!!!!!!! and despite your obvious desire to be conciliatory you were able to point it out
    phew

• edited May 2015
    I must add just been busted from tourney again my AA v JJ he hits full house on the flop not saying its rigged but you do seem to be rewarded whoever goes all in first.
  • edited May 2015
    I must add just been busted from tourney again my AA v JJ he hits full house on the flop not saying its rigged but you do seem to be rewarded whoever goes all in first.
    Posted by millwise11
    Thanks - will give that tactic a go! Might be just the edge I need.

• edited May 2015
    Posted by millwise11
    Thanks for that.
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by millwise11
    I went all in first 3 times and lost all 3, what am i doing wrong.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: "sky always rewards bingo playing morons" : You’re right, Gelders. I tried to throw a little positivity into the party and – in my efforts not to be thought of as a one-trick pony – I duly forgot my forum role.   I will try to be a little more mindful of the community’s expectations of me in the future.   By the way, that is an exobitant amount of exclamation marks, mate.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Tut tut, not good enough from the spelling police.

Lolz,,,,,,,,
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by millwise11
    I totally agree.....

Going all in first gives you two ways to win the hand, calling all in gives you one :).

Have a think about this, try it at home.......

Every time you shove write a tally down on a piece of paper win or loose ( remember a win is winning hand so if they fold you win)
    Every time you call an all in write how many times win and loose.

I bet good money win to loss ratio is much higher in the shove first vs the call :)

Run well
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: "sky always rewards bingo playing morons" : Tut tut, not good enough from the spelling police. Lolz,,,,,,,,
    Posted by davelufc
    Stupid keyboard.

;)
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: "sky always rewards bingo playing morons" : Stupid keyboard. ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    A bad workman always blames his tools ;)
  • edited May 2015
    I know someone who used to play bingo and is now a very well respected member of Sky Poker and they are a really good player. Don't class all bingo players in the same light. :)
  • edited May 2015
    If 92 wins 9/10, then don't play AA and just wait for 92 and get it all in. I'll help if you want. We can play heads up and you only shove/call with your list of magic hands that win 9/10 and I'll only shove/call with the ones you say have 9/10 chance of loosing.