You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

At home with Lisa-Marie

I was summoned to LML Towers earlier today. And here's what happened...

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to At home with Lisa-Marie:
    I was summoned to LML Towers earlier today. And here's what happened... Click on this to watch the video
    Posted by RICHORFORD

LOL! must have taken a while to design that outfit

• edited January 2010
    Superb!  Loved the 3 seconds of silence and Lisa's look at the camera, when Rich said he was one of the best players on the site.  Back to the PR job for you Rich ;)
  • edited January 2010

Oh.....my.......God........

"...or my ar** is grass, & sky Des is the mower......."

Beautifully done Lisa-Marie. Like the outfit, too - you wore it the other night when you popped round to my place.
  • edited January 2010
    I was summoned to LML Towers earlier today. And here's what happened... Click on this to watch the video
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Richard, i've just watched the video and if i was you i'd be quite insulted having your cartoon character looking like Jimbo Fartigan or one of those saddo geeky types :)

Ahhhhhh so we have found out the destination of LML Towers is actually some hi-tech S&M parlour somewhere based in Soho :):):):).
  • edited January 2010
    Well done, Rich, that's awesome. Gave me a much needed laugh today :)

• edited January 2010
    Now that's funny, but you surely have too much time on your hands rich.
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    How long did that take you?!! 

Too much time on your hands...

Hilarious!!

Sarah
  • CrwCrw
    edited January 2010
    Lol brilliant video. I also found it funny that no1 mention anything about tikays comment on LML coming round his dressed like that :D.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: At home with Lisa-Marie:
    In Response to At home with Lisa-Marie : Richard, i've just watched the video and if i was you i'd be quite insulted having your cartoon character looking like Jimbo Fartigan or one of those saddo geeky types :) Ahhhhhh so we have found out the destination of LML Towers is actually some hi-tech S&M parlour somewhere based in Soho :):):):)
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    That was the closest thing they had to me, Craig! The LM likeness however is spot-on. It's the clothes that do it ;)
  • edited January 2010
    Oh.....my.......God........ "...or my ar** is grass, & sky Des is the mower......." Beautifully done Lisa-Marie. Like the outfit, too - you wore it the other night when you popped round to my place.
    Posted by Tikay10

Er, Tikay? Lisa Marie didn't make this video. I did.

*sigh* He does get confused doesn't he, bless him...
  • edited January 2010
    Lol brilliant video. I also found it funny that no1 mention anything about tikays comment on LML coming round his dressed like that :D.
    Posted by Crw
    Well you see, it's the medication, it makes him have weird hallucinations especially when he mixes it with the sherry!! Poor old soul, he even thinks his team is going to win again! Now how delusional is that??? ;)
  • edited January 2010
    Superb superb superb! Love the outfit, any chance of me resigning as a padre.

So TK  - Lisa came round dressed like that did she, bet you quickly chucked the leopard skin throw across the commode and put on a silky pair of incontinance pad.
  • edited January 2010
       Well Richard a labour of love your secret visions of Lisa in "G imp" mask and nothing else, is now in the public domain anything else you wish to share with us. !!!
    Posted by logdon
    Lol- I've only just got started with bringing my innermost desires into the public arena, Annie.

I think of it as therapy.

;)
  • edited January 2010
    HAHAA HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA

MY ASS IS GRASS!!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    HAHAA HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA MY A**  IS GRASS!!!!!
    Posted by LML
    You should see a doctor about that
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: At home with Lisa-Marie : You should see a doctor about that
    Posted by rossjb14
    Yes.. A Doctor.. Or SKY_DES apparently ;)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: At home with Lisa-Marie : Lol- I've only just got started with bringing my innermost desires into the public arena, Annie. I think of it as therapy. ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Rich, is it poss to get a transcript of the words?, I never bothered getting speekers for pc, never seen the need tbh.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: At home with Lisa-Marie : Rich, is it poss to get a transcript of the words?, I never bothered getting speekers for pc, never seen the need tbh.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Can anyone do a transcript, pretty, pretty, pretty pleeeeaaassseee ?????????????
  • edited January 2010
    How about we play it to you over the phone? lol

• edited January 2010
    LOVING IT...Even with a broken PC

Fantastic work...lol

Good Luck tonight all

xxx
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: At home with Lisa-Marie : Can anyone do a transcript, pretty, pretty, pretty pleeeeaaassseee ?????????????
    Posted by acebarry10
    In a game at the moment Barry but I think I'll be able to do it in a while.
  • edited January 2010
    Hey Baz, any earphones around, plug them in and you should be able to hear the Rich and Lisa show! Ace Jack is the nuts ;)
  • edited January 2010
    lml if your a s s  is grass i can see there  being  a large queue forming in B & Q for lawnmowers lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: At home with Lisa-Marie : In a game at the moment Barry but I think I'll be able to do it in a while.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Thanks Steve
  • edited January 2010
    Great work Rich.
    I loved the 3 second pause and the look at the camera.
    It is nice to see you can take the mickey out of yourself.
  • edited January 2010
    OK Barry here you go

Mr Orford
    I've been expecting you

Yes of course you've been expecting me Lisa Marie- you've been begging me all week to come and see you. The phonecalls. The stalking. The rifling through the contents of my dust bins. It's been embarrassing. What do you want?

I want you to be the first person to visit my new secret base from which I will conduct all my Team operations for TKO. Kicks as s doesn't it?

Very impressive Lisa Marie. Is this what you spent the 56 pence shortfall in the 1k snowball fiasco on?

For the love of  god rich, keep your voice down. If the forum finds out  about this my as s is grass and Sky Dez will be the mower.

sorry, boss. So, TKO 2. What's the skinny?

well, you are my Vice Captain and so I'm putting you in charge of the public relations department. Your duties will include big ing me up on the forum and firing out constant insults at Teekay

Hang on, hang on. Public relations? Would not my time  be better spent in training for the actual games? I am one of the best players on the site

Like I said, I'm putting you in charge of public relations

Ok Captain- your wish is my command. Catch you later. Oh and by the way, love the outfit. Off to a fancy dress party tonight are we?

No, I'm staying in.And I'll be alone.

oh kayee, good. well, i'll leave you to it then.

• edited January 2010
    One  word   ....BRILLIANT !!
  • edited January 2010
    OK Barry here you go Mr Orford I've been expecting you Yes of course you've been expecting me Lisa Marie- you've been begging me all week to come and see you. The phonecalls. The stalking. The rifling through the contents of my dust bins. It's been embarrassing. What do you want? I want you to be the first person to visit my new secret base from which I will conduct all my Team operations for TKO. Kicks as s doesn't it? Very impressive Lisa Marie. Is this what you spent the 56 pence shortfall in the 1k snowball fiasco on? For the love of  god rich, keep your voice down. If the forum finds out  about this my as s is grass and Sky Dez will be the mower. sorry, boss. So, TKO 2. What's the skinny? well, you are my Vice Captain and so I'm putting you in charge of the public relations department. Your duties will include big ing me up on the forum and firing out constant insults at Teekay Hang on, hang on. Public relations? Would not my time  be better spent in training for the actual games? I am one of the best players on the site Like I said, I'm putting you in charge of public relations Ok Captain- your wish is my command. Catch you later. Oh and by the way, love the outfit. Off to a fancy dress party tonight are we? No, I'm staying in.And I'll be alone. oh kayee, good. well, i'll leave you to it then.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    lololol, thanks Steve, oh yeh mower ordered ;)

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: At home with Lisa-Marie : Lol- I've only just got started with bringing my innermost desires into the public arena, Annie. I think of it as therapy. ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    You little devil you....we loves ya! xx
  • edited January 2010
      Remember Richard.    When Fantasy meets Reality The Lawyers Win.?               
    Posted by logdon
    Lol Annie!