You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM LML CALL TO BATTLE!!!!

At first they were afraid They were PetrifiedThey saw themselves on Team TikayAnd it was the wrong sideAnd now they'll spend 5 crazy weekJust wishing they chose rightThey'll lose the fightand it all starts here tonight
And so they're backFor TKOThey registered for Tikaynow there's nowhere else to goTeam LML has closed the doorApollo 11 has the keyJeagerplop has armed the fortressWhilst Vince looks on with glee

Go on now gopick up your chipsAlthough you know we'll only take them when you go all-in With your tripsWeren't you the ones who tried to take 56pYou may have Hu and CTschmuckbox But that doesn't worry me
Oh no not youYou won't surviveAlthough it's been one thousand yearsAnd Tikays still aliveYou should have clicked team LMLand everything would be just swellYou're going downI hope you've had your fibergel
It took all the strength we hadto Find Orfords carbut now he's found itHe's unstoppable (or will be)when we can drag him from the barIt'll take oh so many handsand they'll feel sorry for themselvesBut we are fighting fitand now it' almost time to sit
We've got Mach-kaand elsadogwe've got Shaz and we''ve got NoseySo who cares about Greghogg
We've got Luck and we've skilland if that fails then we've got Phil!!!!
WE WILL SURVIVE
(Whilst Tikay fight for their lives)
WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Haha!! Signing in ready for war Captain!!!!

Lets slaughter em!!!
  • edited January 2010

lol love it hun bet you were up all night thinking of that one lol

• edited January 2010
    brilliant oh dark princess with those type of songs we can not fail.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM LML CALL TO BATTLE!!!!:
    lol love it hun bet you were up all night thinking of that one lol
    Posted by ryan123
    LML can start another one at ten past seven ish
  • edited January 2010

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Like Orford, you are good at battle cry's. Jut as well, as you'll be crying later.

We don't do words, we do wins.
  • edited January 2010
    LOL! Love it Lisa! :) xx

• edited January 2010

Good luck Guys!
                                               Let battle commence!!  

• edited January 2010

Hahahaha Brilliant Captain!
  • edited January 2010
    Quality, my Captain.

Had to look up what 'fibergel' was though.

Obviously I don't have as much experience in that department as you, it seems...
  • edited January 2010
    Quality, my Captain. Had to look up what 'fibergel' was though. Obviously I don't have as much experience in that department as you, it seems...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Lisa-Marie was basically saying that they're not loose.....

• edited January 2010
    Haha superb, was a bit worried with the line...

But we are fighting fit
    and now it' almost time to...
  • edited January 2010
    Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft. Like Orford, you are good at battle cry's. Just as well, as you'll be crying later. We don't do words, we do wins.
    Posted by Tikay10

And how right you were!

who cares about Greghogg.. pfft!

• edited January 2010
    Haha superb, was a bit worried with the line... But we are fighting fit and now it' almost time to...
    Posted by Machka
    LOL !! xx
  • edited January 2010
    Superb stuff Captain! If we keep this up we'll be able to do a greatest hits album for our winners freeroll!!!
  • edited January 2010
    Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft. Like Orford, you are good at battle cry's. Jut as well, as you'll be crying later. We don't do words, we do wins.
    Posted by Tikay10
    +1,0000000000000000000

• edited January 2010
    In Response to TEAM LML CALL TO BATTLE!!!!:
    At first they were afraid  They were Petrified They saw themselves on Team Tikay And it was the wrong side And now they'll spend 5 crazy week Just wishing they chose right They'll lose the fight and it all starts here tonight And so they're back For TKO They registered for Tikay now there's nowhere else to go Team LML has closed the door Apollo 11 has the key Jeagerplop has armed the fortress Whilst Vince looks on with glee Go on now go pick up your chips Although you know we'll only take them  when you go all-in  With your trips Weren't you the ones who tried to take 56p You may have Hu and CTschmuckbox  But that doesn't worry me Oh no not you You won't survive Although it's been one thousand years And Tikays still alive You should have clicked team LML and everything would be just swell You're going down I hope you've had your fibergel It took all the strength we had to Find Orfords car but now he's found it He's unstoppable  (or will be) when we can drag him from the bar It'll take oh so many hands and they'll feel sorry for themselves But we are fighting fit and now it' almost time to sit We've got Mach-ka and elsadog we've got Shaz and we''ve got Nosey So who cares about Greghogg We've got Luck and we've skill and if that fails then we've got Phil!!!! WE WILL SURVIVE (Whilst Tikay fight for their lives) WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Is that the best you can come up with?....... 

Next minute you'll be telling me you've hired Jedward to sing this and it will make number 1784 in the charts!.... :)

(OnlyOneCT would like to point that he is not,never or has ever been a schmuckbox in his entire life and without doubt holds the greatest ever victory in TKO history according to himself and is soooooo pleased not to be on a team that is full of cast members from the Muppet Show. :) )

That is all!