You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Master Cash 36

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Had to post this hand to prove i wasnt lying about my hand... for those of you concerned :)

TMT_TBESmall blind £0.25£0.25£110.45SafeHandRMBig blind £0.50£0.75£120.97spopococSit out    wing65Sit out     Your hole cards52   OnlySmellsFold    hhamza162Raise £1.00£1.75£99.00TMT_TBECall £0.75£2.50£109.70SafeHandRMFold    Flop  33Q   TMT_TBECheck    hhamza162Bet £1.88£4.38£97.12TMT_TBECall £1.88£6.26£107.82Turn  7   TMT_TBECheck    hhamza162Bet £4.70£10.96£92.42TMT_TBECall £4.70£15.66£103.12River  J   TMT_TBECheck    hhamza162Bet £11.00£26.66£81.42TMT_TBERaise £30.00£56.66£73.12hhamza162All-in £81.42£138.08£0.00TMT_TBEFold    hhamza162Muck    hhamza162Win £73.86 £73.86hhamza162Return £62.42£1.80£136.28

Comments

• edited March 2015
    never feel you have to do that btw
  • edited March 2015
    This posted as a bluff?
  • edited March 2015
    Yeah apparantly 77 was folded so they didnt believe me when i told them they had the better hand
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Master Cash 36:
    never feel you have to do that btw
    Posted by GELDY
    This! Just giving villain extra information... although could be good to get paid off in future when you do have nuts, so swings and roundabouts!

NH anyway - curious why you used this hand to re-bluff though? Be more tempted to do so with AQ. Very surprised he folded 77 tho... guess you made the play vs the right villain
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Master Cash 36 : This! Just giving villain extra information... although could be good to get paid off in future when you do have nuts, so swings and roundabouts! NH anyway - curious why you used this hand to re-bluff though? Be more tempted to do so with AQ. Very surprised he folded 77 tho... guess you made the play vs the right villain
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Yeah i have a certain image at the table anyways so this hand may potentially mess up their notes haha. I just saw there was a move to be made, i am only re shoving with something super strong once iv been 3 bet on river paired board with flush out (or something that looks super strong)

Didnt put him on QQ or JJ as these hands more in my range than his, felt like his thought process would be same and he would fold putting me on either of the two hands. Glad i was right on this occasion, another day the call may have been made with 77
  • edited March 2015
    77 folded nit fold
  • edited March 2015
    hhamza, was probably a better flush over 77 that was folded. Send it into the show!
  • edited March 2015
    hhamza, was probably a better flush over 77 that was folded. Send it into the show!
    Posted by LARSON7
    ha how do i do that?

I really think it was 77 he folded, mastercash so sitting deep. Thought process must have been that im not gonna re ship without a boat and every other house beats him? i dont know you maybe right. but on chat he seemed gutted to fold his house.
  • edited March 2015
    That was saying to myself other day i gotta start believing hhamza he always got the nuts vs me and now you post this you are screwing with my head haha.

but yeah send in the hand id on to the show for thursday and they can analyze the hand and see if was 77 folded.

I do think tmt is a good solid player imo and defo capable folding such a big hand so wouldnt be surprised.
  • S7NS7N
    edited March 2015
    Tough Decision was forced. Nicely played.

It would of been a tough one to call but a tight fold if it was 77

• edited March 2015
    That was saying to myself other day i gotta start believing hhamza he always got the nuts vs me and now you post this you are screwing with my head haha. but yeah send in the hand id on to the show for thursday and they can analyze the hand and see if was 77 folded. I do think tmt is a good solid player imo and defo capable folding such a big hand so wouldnt be surprised.
    Posted by liamboi11
    I dont know how to send it in to the show? ha. but yeah i do agree with that.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Master Cash 36 : I dont know how to send it in to the show? ha. but yeah i do agree with that.
    Posted by hhamza162
    When you went to your HHs to get this hand ID, at the top of the HH there's a line that says the hand ID, date and time it took place.

Next time you see a live show thread just C+P that line of info (hand ID, date, time) and say it was Mastercash 36, job done.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Master Cash 36 : When you went to your HHs to get this hand ID, at the top of the HH there's a line that says the hand ID, date and time it took place. Next time you see a live show thread just C+P that line of info (hand ID, date, time) and say it was Mastercash 36, job done.
    Posted by Lambert180
    appreciated