You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky bet ruining my bankroll

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi folks
Does anyone know how to exclude your self from betting I have been building a nice bankroll then I stupildy bet massive chunks of my funds done this a few times and now want to change as I think it would save me having to reload any advise would be much appreciated cheers 

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Go into "my account" and then the "gambling safely" tab.
    You can then exclude yourself from different parts of the sky platform.

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky bet ruining my bankroll:
    Go into "my account" and then the "gambling safely" tab. You can then exclude yourself from different parts of the sky platform.
    Posted by 68Trebor
    Thanks 68trebor  I'll do that now :) played with you a few times look like a solid player :) I just shouldn't use my poker funds to fuel my football betting I build up a nice balance then it's gone on one huge bet I'm working on discipline and this will keep from using my hard earned profits getting eaten into :) 
  • edited March 2015

Please remember that if you self-exclude, you cannot "un-exclude".

If you self-exclude for, say, 6 months, you cannot then reverse that, it will be 6 months minimum.

Self-exclusion exists for a reason, but think carefully when deciding for how long.
  • edited March 2015
    You can 'cool off' for a day as well. I know a couple of very wise people who do this before they go to the pub on Friday night. Drunken hubris has taken more bankrolls than John Dillinger.

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky bet ruining my bankroll:
    You can 'cool off' for a day as well. I know a couple of very wise people who do this before they go to the pub on Friday night. Drunken hubris has taken more bankrolls than John Dillinger.
    Posted by BigBluster
    Is this option available on Thursdays? :)

I fancy a couple of pints Tonight.