You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Action Tables - Your Thoughts?

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi Everybody,

We are currently looking at changing the variety of Action Tables we offer and were wondering your thoughts on the following limits, do you enjoy playing them or would you prefer more tables at traditional limits?

Action Tables Currently on Offer

- 0.05 / 0.05
- 0.10 / 0.10
- 0.20 / 0.20
- 0.30 / 0.30
- 1.00 / 1.00
- 2.00 / 2.00

Thanks.

Sky Peter.

Comments

• edited March 2015

I'm definitely a fan... and play the games as far up as the 30p/30p... although probably in a minority given how few of these tables seem to run versus normal tables (and versus mastercash).

Hope the changes don't involve scrapping these type of games.

• edited March 2015
    I think they're good.  Wish that the 1/1 and 2/2 would run more.  Actually now it's been mentioned I'll try and start those games when I can.  Maybe highlight them in the lobby/create its own filter?

Could you do a promo with them and offer a points boost?

BTW you also have a .50/.50 game too.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Action Tables - Your Thoughts?:
    I think they're good.  Wish that the 1/1 and 2/2 would run more.  Actually now it's been mentioned I'll try and start those games when I can.  Maybe highlight them in the lobby/create its own filter? Could you do a promo with them and offer a points boost? BTW you also have a .50/.50 game too.
    Posted by scotty77
    +1 Some great ideas from scotty double points would defo increase the number of people playing action tables which would be great
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Action Tables - Your Thoughts?:
    In Response to Re: Action Tables - Your Thoughts? : +1 Some great ideas from scotty double points would defo increase the number of people playing action tables which would be great
    Posted by ALINE
    Or reduced rake... would happily settle for that :)