You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thurs Night Live on CH861 with Fowler and Spittles 7pm and online ***official show thread****

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Hope you have had a great week so far, it's all downhill to the weekend and it's a Mother's day weekend (don't forget!)

Ryan is joining me tonight for 5 hours of live poker fun!  We will be showing a mix of the 10k Main Event, MasterCash and the 10k Viva Las Vegas Quarter-Final. We will also be giving away some VLV quarter final seats for Sunday for contributions to the show, if you would like to email us, tweet us or post a question on the forum, you'll be entered into a draw to win one of the seats. 

If you had 3 questions to interview myself or Ryan, what would you ask? Best journalistic skills... 

skyopen@bskyb.com
#skypokertv

Bye for now

A x

Comments

• edited March 2015
    First question to Ryan if you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen? Secondly,What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Last question is for Miss Fowler If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose? 
  • edited March 2015
    Questions for Ryan

Which of the gaggle 02 female presenters embarrass you the most?

How many times a show are you lost for words?

If you took Mrs F out to dinner in Vegas where would you go?

Have a great show!
  • edited March 2015
    Questions for Ryan.
    1. What event in your life so far would you most like to be remembered for? Rather than the male lap dance that you will be remembered for

2. Are you going to Las Vagas this year, and if so will you buy into the main event, or only play if you can sattalite in?

3. How badly do you want a bracelet, is it more important than the money? and do you believe you will get one?
  • edited March 2015
    Hi, looking forward to the show. Also, well done to Ryan on his successes last night.

I would like to ask Ryan;

1) Whats your favouraite MTT memory?

2) What would be your idea for a new MTT variant on Sky Poker?

3) Do you have any plans for the future if Poker wasn't there any more (for example if you fell out of love witht he game).

Thanks and have fun guys!

• edited March 2015
    Great Show So Far Guys!

Questions for both of you.

1) If you could be a person of the opposite gender for a day, who would you be?

2) If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

3) Which three user names on SKY Poker do you find most amusing?
  • edited March 2015
    Good evening... How did you do in the main last night Ryan? I saw you owning it for a while before I had to go out. 
  • edited March 2015
    Haha, I was too busy destroying the satellite and securing my seat into the main. I don't know if I should watch the show or watch the footy, hmm... Have a good show anyway guys!
  • edited March 2015
    evening to you both,looking lovely as usual miss fowler..
    my 3 questions would be first of all ryan if you could pick anyone to play you heads up who would it be and why?
    no2 again to ryan how were you introduced to poker
    last but not least as you dont feel left out wot is youre favorite hand miss fowler and phone number lol
  • edited March 2015
    HI Guys,

Great show!  Really like it when Ryry analyses his own play. Honesty is the best policy and I learn a lot.
    Q1. Anna - Why SOOOO many #hashtags?  ;-)
    Q2. Ryry - Whos your fav presenter?
    Q3. Anna - Whos your fav expert/analyst?

Q4. Tie-breaker.  Who pays most to their hairdresser? 

Pad
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Thurs Night Live on CH861 with Fowler and Spittles 7pm and online ***official show thread****:
    HI Guys, Great show!  Really like it when Ryry analyses his own play. Honesty is the best policy and I learn a lot. Q1. Anna - Why SOOOO many #hashtags?  ;-) Q2. Ryry - Whos your fav presenter? Q3. Anna - Whos your fav expert/analyst? Q4. Tie-breaker.  Who pays most to their hairdresser?  Pad
    Posted by Glenelg
    To save embarrassing the others, Anna, you don't have to say it's me.
  • edited March 2015
    Well, I was about to put the football on but now I'm frightened of what Anna will do.

Q1. If you work across the road from Sky Sports, why haven't you set me up with the lovely Kate Abdo yet? 

I bet we know what Anna was watching the other week:

• edited March 2015
    Hi guys :) great  first hour :) very rare combo tonight of beauty and brains :)

Questions to both 

1: first job
    2. Most sensitive area of your body?
    3. Most embarrassing live TV moment?

Keep up great work beauty and the brains 

Matt
  • edited March 2015
    Hi peeps first qustion for Ryan if you were the dealer on the final table at the main event in vegas who would you like to be on the table
    second question Anna what is your greatest poker win
    third question for Ryan if you could describe yourself as a card what card and why Anna would obviously be the queen of hearts

• edited March 2015
    Hi guys

Hope yous are well
    Anna your shower is prob leaking after the toilet flushes because the vibrations from the toilet will run up your shower pipes and any excess water trapped in your shower will fall I think. . . . .

3 questions
    Ryan what if any preparations do you do before a big live event do you do to get you in your game mind?
    Anna who have you took pictures of if any that you have been a bit star struck by them?
    Both of you if you were in charge of noahs arc which animal would you refuse on and what would you invite on first?

someone better say pug or I will send an angry face of my little pug dog :)

Thanks DrRunGood
  • edited March 2015
    Bonus Question!!!!

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever said on a SKY Poker show?

(for both of you)
  • edited March 2015
    I'm a gentleman, I'll have you know. I shower my lady friends with gifts such as Hungry, Hungry Hippos and an underpants gnome...

To be honest, this humorous post has been a bit ruined by your story of getting yelled at in the street. Don't take that nonsense, girl! Ya hear me?! *snaps fingers* *wobbles head*
  • edited March 2015
    a time in history

how could none of you say Jesus crucifixion would be most interesting thing to witness religious or not????
  • edited March 2015
    It's just like watching National Geographic...
  • edited March 2015
    Evening, lovely people! Anna gives me the giggles :-D

Here are my 3 questions for both of you - 

1. What did you want to be when you were little?
    2. How would you spend the last day of your life?
    3. Worst wardrobe malfunction?

Emma.
  • edited March 2015
    Beans on toast.
  • edited March 2015
    Questions for Anna

1 Is photography Art, Science or Passion

2. The best photo's you've taken were they planned or spontaneous?

3. To make Ryan more photogenic would she consider props (I'm thinking balaclava lpl)?
  • edited March 2015
    Get on the tables! The questions will still be there later.
  • edited March 2015

If you were on Stars in Their Eyes, who would you be?
    With the right get-up, I can see Cher and Elvis though it would be inappropriate to say which of you would play which role.
  • edited March 2015

hi anna, ryan

good show tonight.

i think that you are being unfair to monkeys.  i watched 861 on tuesday and the skypoker cheltenham special programme and i thought they did quite well.

• edited March 2015

fish people and dolphins I should have just asked what your favourite colour was :)

• edited March 2015
    So, there are a thousand monkeys in a forest.

200 of the monkeys climb down and wander off...

The monkeys that stay in the trees have baby monkeys. The monkeys that are best at gathering food and, you know, bashing others in the head, are the ones that are most likely to have babies.

So the next generation of monkeys comes mostly from the strongest and best gatherers of food in the previous generation.

Eventually, monkeys grow tails because that helps them gather food, and the monkeys with the biggest tails are most likely to have babies.

Then one day, the descendants of the 200 monkeys that wandered off come back to see the monkeys in the trees with their tails and take pictures of them on their iPads... 

There you go - The Theory Of Evolution.
  • edited March 2015

JACKPOT possibles

10:38 PM main mini both % main in mini
      entered 395 632 139 35
        left 19 74 4    

MattBates 2 26    
      Simmy4k 13 67    
      TimmyRaRa 16 59    
      GSmith13 18 22    

• edited March 2015
    Evening all. Loving the show so far. First question for Anna. What is your favourite camera ever?  Question for Ryry. Is there anywhere you haven't played poker yet that you really want too?  Last question for both of you. They are filming at my youngest daughters school for Red Nose Day tomorrow and she has a chance to be on the telly for the first time. When were your first tv appearances?

Run well all
  • edited March 2015
    Oh Ryry...

The data doesn't weigh any extra, it's just the molecules and charge of the hard drive being rearranged. You're not adding anything...

Anna, divorce your husband and become Mrs Skittles. You're made for each other.
  • edited March 2015
    Hi Anna and Ryan,  

Enjoying the show.  Here's my questions which are the same for both of you....

1, Least fav gym exercise and why?
    2, Fav stag/hen do destination and any stories from it?  I'm currently organising one.  Major stress!
    3, Unoriginal but fav movie?

Thanks peeps 

James :)