You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CONEYGREE

That is some horse and after the other two great performances in the novice chases this week, it looks like Cheltenahm Gold Cup 2016 will be a classic.

Move over old horses 

Comments

• edited March 2015
    great ride great jumper but i think vaultoix  has got the besten of coneygee next season
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: CONEYGREE:
    great ride great jumper but i think vaultoix  has got the besten of coneygee next season
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    perhaps he will perhaps he won't all I am saying is that with four horses under 8 in first four and brilliant novices coming on it will be a classic period.
  • edited March 2015
    time to reflect in a drunken way{its a long week}mr mullins is the master but what a performance by coneygree,,my mate still tells me QUICK JACK is the best hcap horse in IRE he keeps telling me it wants further its still making me profit ,this horse travelled so well out paced reminds me of roosterf booster
  • edited March 2015
    I'm totally in Vatours camp
  • edited March 2015
    time to reflect in a drunken way{its a long week}mr mullins is the master but what a performance by coneygree,,my mate still tells me QUICK JACK is the best hcap horse in IRE he keeps telling me it wants further its still making me profit ,this horse travelled so well out paced reminds me of roosterf booster
    Posted by andybuck
    Wicklow Brave was the best hcp'd horse in Ireland. How many coming swinging on the bit round the bottom bend after circling the whole field. 
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: CONEYGREE : Wicklow Brave was the best hcp'd horse in Ireland. How many coming swinging on the bit round the bottom bend after circling the whole field. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Agreed they should get done under the non triers rules for its other runs in Britain.

On runs in Britain it seems that if they bring their horses over pre Cheltenham they have a bloody good chance of winning at the Festival. Wicklow Brave, glens Melody, etc etc