You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ran out of points

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
I finally ran out of poker points,i got on to chat to ask if there was any chance of a few points as i like freerolls,10pts mostly,aS a long time but losing player!,no probelm with that,its a hobby for me they cost £.i'm not poor,just pokerpoor,I go to Loch Awe fishing with my son n brotHer 31lb 2oz(pike) for the last 12yrs,same tent(just mine) different waders,floats,rods,bivvies n sad to say bedchairs n telly for them,in the gOod scottish rain n my bro n son are laughin at me coz im sittin next to a fire gettin wee fire metoers landin n they are watchIna film?? from a £silly amoUnt bivvy,aye skyman said no points mr preston,robotic response n then teminated my chat,robot, so sad,even offered to donate alL winnings upto £100(think positive) from said points. Ramblerant over,i'll be back..Thanks for reading it if ye diD.

Comments

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Ran out of points:
    I finally ran out of poker points,i got on to chat to ask if there was any chance of a few points as i like freerolls,10pts mostly,aS a long time but losing player!,no probelm with that,its a hobby for me they cost £.i'm not poor,just pokerpoor,I go to Loch Awe fishing with my son n brotHer 31lb 2oz(pike) for the last 12yrs,same tent(just mine) different waders,floats,rods,bivvies n sad to say bedchairs n telly for them,in the gOod scottish rain n my bro n son are laughin at me coz im sittin next to a fire gettin wee fire metoers landin n they are watchIna film?? from a £silly amoUnt bivvy,aye skyman said no points mr preston,robotic response n then teminated my chat,robot, so sad,even offered to donate alL winnings upto £100(think positive) from said points. Ramblerant over,i'll be back..Thanks for reading it if ye diD.
    Posted by Kadoom
    N i cant earn 10pnts a lot o days for the nxt day fr's coz i'm working ma wee sox off
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Ran out of points:
    Posted by Kadoom

I love this post,

Give him some points tight me skyman haha.

Good luck kadoom..
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Ran out of points:
    In Response to Ran out of points : I love this post, Give him some points tight me skyman haha. Good luck kadoom..
    Posted by FINS
    Aw thanks,i do really enjoy this is fave 4 me,offer stands 4 1st ton,keep em held funds,Points My Good people of the sky community
  • edited March 2015
    Cheers fins,thts the name o ma next wee predator i catch n realease at Loch Awe