You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

20k Roller Semi Sat

S7NS7N
edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

Probably a daft question but I believe this was cancelled tonight, what happens If you won a satellite to this event? Do you just go without?

I ask as I am sure 2nd got a cash payout.

Thanks

Comments

• S7NS7N
    edited March 2015
  • edited March 2015

Hi S7N.

Your best bet is to speak to Customer Care - they are the only ones with the brief & authority to reply meaningfully, & none of us on the Forum know the precise facts.

Give it a try, thats what they are there for.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to 20k Roller Semi Sat:
    Hi guys, Probably a daft question but I believe this was cancelled tonight, what happens If you won a satellite to this event? Do you just go without? I ask as I am sure 2nd got a cash payout. Thanks
    Posted by S7N
    Hi mate

Happened to me before, took an argument but eventually I got the cash. They will have to credit you some how, normally in form of a place in another sat / MTT to that value.

• S7NS7N
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: 20k Roller Semi Sat:
    Hi S7N. Your best bet is to speak to Customer Care - they are the only ones with the brief & authority to reply meaningfully, & none of us on the Forum know the precise facts. Give it a try, thats what they are there for.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yeah I will give it a try Thanks Tikay, Seems wrong really, Won for nothing!

• S7NS7N
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: 20k Roller Semi Sat:
    In Response to 20k Roller Semi Sat : Hi mate Happened to me before, took an argument but eventually I got the cash. They will have to credit you some how, normally in form of a place in another sat / MTT to that value.
    Posted by Nuggy962
    Ideally I wouldnt mind a ticket to a 20k semi lol ... Thanks
  • S7NS7N
    edited March 2015
    Can't complain about that really, contacted support via the chat. Explained what happened, and they re-entered me into a 20k Roller Direct tonight for the same value of £24.00

Guy was very helpfull and genuinely seemed concered. So all in all happy.

Not so happy when he tried telling me that I come 93rd lmao.

Thanks for inputs.