You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

anyone else have this problem?

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
cannot  win a race what so ever just played 9pm game was all in 3 times with kq vs 2's ak vs 3's and aj vs 4's and didnt hit a thing!

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Poker goes through these stages, its called I beleive variance, you will probably find that there are also stages where neither hit, you will have the best hand and win, and of course stages where you become "invincible" and cant stop hitting, those are the days sigh.

Best off luck :)
  • edited July 2009

I have had this also seems I nealy always lose a race whether i have top over cards or a pair, or worst still and i have lost count the times I go all in and come   up against AA or KK but on the plus side i did have a winning streak as acebarry10 has said can happen, usualy only on a short term but I played the bounty open last week played terrebly but hit everthing and won the dam thing, so just keep plugging away playing the percentages and you will win best of luck
    jononzie  

• edited July 2009
    Had big problem against A8 twice tonight and couldnt beat. first i had A10  i raised preflop and was called, flop came A 5 10. i went allin hoping he had an ace for a call.he called with A8, turn came another 10. I had full house, river came A pot was split. Only 1 card to save him odds 45-1 i think!  Another hand i had AQ  flop came A 3 not sure what other card was but wasnt Q or 8.i went allin  he called with A8  turn another 3 river K   split pot.Anything less than K bar the 8 or the 1 last 3 i would have won.
  • edited July 2009
    the weakest hand from the start will allways win defo
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to anyone else have this problem?:
    cannot  win a race what so ever
    Posted by DaYoungGun
    Avoid them like the plague! You don't want to get into races against less experienced players - you want to slowly but surely grind it out.