You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

There come a point when you just have to say "i give up"

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
A few days I decided to give up playing on sky and go somewhere else.....

Why, because every time I play there seems to be a problem, either my table freezes, I get disconnected, my selections aren't being carried out or lately I have a big hand and op's sorry we voided that one..... so last couple of days I've been playing on Stars, not a single problem.... nope not one... so I haven't had to listen to anyone saying its my browser or clear your history or no one else has that problem is your software up to date...... only thing is the games go on for ages because of the volume of players and that doesn't suit me, 3hrs its about enough for me...

This morning I was playing on stars and I though I'll chuck some money back into my account on sky and play a game on there as well... I'll give it one last go.....oh lord I wish I hadn't bothered...

Hardly been playing, one 3max cash game and a bounty hunter and both games disconnect.... stars plods on regardless

The thing is I prefer sky to all the other sites, I like the bounty hunters I like the layout, there isn't anything I don't like... EXCEPT IT JUST DOES'T WORK PROPERLY and as long as I've been playing on here which I think is about 4 years now there has been one technical problem after another...... 

So here it is sky in black and white for all to see....  either give me some confidence that the end of all these tech issues is in sight or "I give up and I'm off somewhere else"