You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tile Tables

Is it just me or does the sky poker client just straight up refuse to tile tables majority of the time! Really frustrating.

Is there not a hotkey like every other decent poker site???

Comments

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Tile Tables:
    Is it just me or does the sky poker client just straight up refuse to tile tables majority of the time! Really frustrating. Is there not a hotkey like every other decent poker site???
    Posted by Tscare
    Hi Tscare,

Think most people just use the "TILE" Icon, which is at the top of the table towards the right hand side.

It's never failed to work for me, & it's not a complaint I've heard very often in the past.

I generally 6 table, the moment a new Table opens, I just press that Icon, job done.
  • edited March 2015
    Very very rarely, i get an issue where one table that opens decides it doesnt want to play ball and when you click the tile table button. But have always found it to be a simple fix, just closing down the table and reloading the game has always worked for me. 
  • edited March 2015
    Thanks for the responses

What browsers do you use? im firefox. Still having the same problem.

I really like the games on sky poker,however the tiling problem mixed in with a 10 sec timebank ( actually wtf) and I can't seem to get an auto pop up when its action time is ruining poker for me.

Is there any talk of actually having a stand alone client that doesnt rely on a browser?? Multi million pound company using IMO,basic poker software.

Also,does anyone from sky give REAL feedback,or is it left to the kind help of others?
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Tile Tables:
    Thanks for the responses What browsers do you use? im firefox. Still having the same problem. I really like the games on sky poker,however the tiling problem mixed in with a 10 sec timebank ( actually wtf) and I can't seem to get an auto pop up when its action time is ruining poker for me. Is there any talk of actually having a stand alone client that doesnt rely on a browser?? Multi million pound company using IMO,basic poker software. Also,does anyone from sky give REAL feedback,or is it left to the kind help of others?
    Posted by Tscare
    There is a client download at top of page
  • edited March 2015
    Thanks for the responses What browsers do you use? im firefox. Still having the same problem. I really like the games on sky poker,however the tiling problem mixed in with a 10 sec timebank ( actually wtf) and I can't seem to get an auto pop up when its action time is ruining poker for me. Is there any talk of actually having a stand alone client that doesnt rely on a browser?? Multi million pound company using IMO,basic poker software. Also,does anyone from sky give REAL feedback,or is it left to the kind help of others?
    Posted by Tscare
    I dont use a browser to play Theres is already a download client version you can download it on sky pokers home page.

Also yes i believe sky do give real feedback, tikay is probably individually the best ive ever "met" at dealing with customers trying to resolve issues etc. but forums arent best place if your having problems contact customer care. You'd get a much quicker response and have the opportunity to go into more details :)

Best of luck at the tables
  • edited March 2015
    Posted by Tscare

Sky Poker has a Download client, players can choose between that or the browser version. Alternatively, it can be played on mobile via the App.