You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Twitch Hypeeeee - Lambert180 Going Live Tonight

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

I'm going to be starting a Twitch stream tonight around 8pm. I'll be playing MTTs across Sky, 888, Party and Stars although I'll try to keep it to Sky tables on stream if table count permits, unless people request otherwise.

Sky Schedule will be....

7:45pm - £11BH
8pm - £33 Main BH
8:15pm - £11BH
8:30pm £5.50 Mini BH
9pm - £55BH
9:30pm - £11BH
10:15pm - £22BH
10:30pm - MBI (£55 speed BH)

Will probably have another 10+ comps from other sites on the go too but can only show 4tables at any one time on the stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/lambert180

Everyone is welcome, there is a chatbox so I can interact live with you, answer questions about why I played a hand a certain way, what my favourite film is etc. The more questions the better.

I'm starting around 8pm but my schedule will probably keep me playing til around 1am+ (unless I just bust everything super quick) so feel free to pop in any time and say hello. You can click that link above and 'follow me' now if you want to get a notification by email of when I go live.

Cheers
Paul

Comments

• edited March 2015

Looking forward to tuning in later, glgl Paul ! 
  • edited March 2015
    hosted you bud
  • edited March 2015
    Thanks everyone who popped in to say hello and watch for a bit.

What a great start to Twitch it's been, I think the stream went a lot better tonight than my one yesterday morning, it's just a lot easier wen you got a decent amount of viewers and a few people chipping in with questions, and for anyone that didn't watch it, I FT'd the $27KO on stars and bust in 6th just just over $1k. Glad to give people something a bit exciting to watch on the first night.

#TwitchHeat

Please feel free to give any feedback, good or bad.
  • edited March 2015
    Hi lambert i tried tuning in using the twitch app on my phone but it wouldn't let me saying something to the effects of this user isnt set up for mobile devices (can't remember the exact wording) is this something you know to be the case? I've been watching other poker streams fine and was looking forward to yours as quite frankly some of the twitch streams are boring they just load up 4 tables and dont say anything just play :/ 
  • edited March 2015
    Cheers for letting me know RLT. To be honest, I have no clue why it wouldn't let you watch it from your mobile, I got a few mates to test it after seeing your post and they were able to watch it fine on a tablet but for some reason (same as you) not on their phones. Don reckons there's a chance it could be because I haven't ticked my channel as being for 'mature content' only, I can't see how that would affect which devices can watch it but I've ticked it anyway so fingers crossed it migt fix it for next time.

Yeah I've seen a couple of other poker streams, there's some really good ones out there and then some... not so good ones, I'm hoping people will think mine is the former. I'm pretty new to it all so I'm sure it'll get better with time but I'm deffo not just sitting there in silence playing my own game.