You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What did Ali Mallu do?

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat

Another little article, in which I namecheck a few Sky Poker regulars, & tell a story to explain why Paur is no longer poor. 

http://bit.ly/1ECs3Jt

It contains the mandatory error on my part, apologies - it is PAUL McTaggart, (Boba Fett) not James McTaggart.

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Worth a read... and worth a bump, too.
  • edited March 2015

Nice read Tikay.

I hadn't seen Ali for a few years and I ran into him at the UKPC.

Many years ago I had bought a piece of him in a couple of events and I knew he'd been a bit down on his luck recently. He has occasionally been known to trip over a blackjack table on his way to the car park after another tournament win and he may not have the high success rate there.

Anyway he seemed delighted to see me and said he'd lost my number and could he get it. His eyes lit up and I was imagining another hungry child that needed adopting...may poker family is already too large. I gave him my number and awaited news of how I could put him in the GUKPT Manchester.

I never got that text.

Anyway, I'm delighted he won it and the day after I sent him a text saying...

"Congratulations. You've still got it."

It occurred to me afterwards that I could have used a question mark instead of a full stop at the end of that one.

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: What did Ali Mallu do?:
     Nice read Tikay.  I hadn't seen Ali for a few years and I ran into him at the UKPC.  Many years ago I had bought a piece of him in a couple of events and I knew he'd been a bit down on his luck recently. He has occasionally been known to trip over a blackjack table on his way to the car park after another tournament win and he may not have the high success rate there.  Anyway he seemed delighted to see me and said he'd lost my number and could he get it. His eyes lit up and I was imagining another hungry child that needed adopting...may poker family is already too large. I gave him my number and awaited news of how I could put him in the GUKPT Manchester.  I never got that text.  Anyway, I'm delighted he won it and the day after I sent him a text saying...  "Congratulations. You've still got it."  It occurred to me afterwards that I could have used a question mark instead of a full stop at the end of that one.    
    Posted by NChanning
    Just lol.... I've come across him a couple of times recently, simply IMPOSSIBLE to play against. As for last night Mr C, what was Henrik doing? I blame u and your Paddy bet.
  • edited March 2015
    Top, top player IMO