You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

double header night on twitch

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Tonight, not only can you have el clasico on your television but you can have not one, but 2 sky regs raising, folding and answering your questions live on twitch. 

I start @ 5pm over at www.twitch.tv/thedon90 and will be brining you the microstakes cash and some MicroMillions as a bonus. 

Lambert180 will be live from 8 over @ www.twitch.tv/lambert180

and just incase you cant decide on which one to watch during the overlap you can actually watch both over at @ http://multitwitch.tv/thedon90/lambert180 - you can rotate which chatbox and which sound you want at will over there. a great service. 

Multitwitch however might not work on mobiles, i haven't tested that. 

Comments

• edited March 2015
    News to me lol

Only just found out about this, but just been told it's basically just a fancy way of saying you have the ability to watch 2 different streams at once.
  • edited March 2015
    Yeah multitwitch is just for those who want to watch 2 streams. Not anything to do with the hosts just plopped it in as a suggestion to fix any clash we could have had. 

Heard you had some ISP difficulties Paul hope it didn't effect your sunday night grind too much. 

Stream went well. +£16 from cash again, another nice result that 4 buy ins and barely got over 2 tables. 2 heads in the secondry mm and a min cash in the storm special. overall a productive day. Lots of good comments bar me forgetting I'd muted mic at the break - twice. Flicked some background music on for the first time too, feedback on the changes im putting in is warmly welcomed. 

Also nice to have a couple of the guys in the chat box join me on the tables. 
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: double header night on twitch:
    Yeah multitwitch is just for those who want to watch 2 streams. Not anything to do with the hosts just plopped it in as a suggestion to fix any clash we could have had.  Heard you had some ISP difficulties Paul hope it didn't effect your sunday night grind too much.  Stream went well. +£16 from cash again, another nice result that 4 buy ins and barely got over 2 tables. 2 heads in the secondry mm and a min cash in the storm special. overall a productive day. Lots of good comments bar me forgetting I'd muted mic at the break - twice. Flicked some background music on for the first time too, feedback on the changes im putting in is warmly welcomed.  Also nice to have a couple of the guys in the chat box join me on the tables. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    It effected it a lot, he didn't start till late and stopped after a few hours.
  • edited March 2015
    Hi guys - I did try and tune in to lamberts game last night but i was to late after seeing it advertise don the forum
     . It was just after 11pm and presumed it had finished. I,ve not used twitch before so i,ll have to get signed up for it - Can someone tell me when the next one is being shown so i can try it out 
  • edited March 2015
    Don's doing one now I think! See thread below x
  • edited March 2015
    ta - only just spotted it