You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky poker tv vs MTT numbers

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
So

Day one, no tv and the main event of the week.

The (not so) super roller scrapes guarntee (which is 5k less than last weeks) and is down 30 runners on previous week.

Mini roller very mini at 63 people less.

Probably be 2k and 12k for next week! 
Hope I am wrongf but not a good start. No events this weekend to reduce numbers that much. 

Comments

• edited March 2015
    oops

no-one fooled by the lobby for the roller then

£15,000 Guaranteed Super Roller, live on Sky Poker TV. 15 minute blinds, late registration open until the end of level 8.

however there was an event - el clásico - which Barcelona won 2-1 and Suarez, who hasn´t bitten anyone this season, scored a sublime decider. worth missing the Roller for, although i would not have played even without the footie.
  • edited March 2015

I'm not sure there is an enormous amount of science in your conclusions there Nuggy. It sort of feels from the tone of your post that you don't really hope you are wrong.

I would say that I have a fair amount of experience of monitoring numbers of players in online poker and the things that effect them. During the time I owned my own site I could watch in real time the number of players active, whether they were playing cash or Mtts, and I was a total addict of monitoring those numbers and trying to buck some trends that it just wasn't possible to buck. I also spent a large amount of my time on Pokerscout seeing how the various sites and networks were performing.

The no1 thing that you just could not change was that online poker is a seasonal business. The hardcore of regular players will play the whole year round but they may play slightly less during school holidays, half-term and when the nights become less dark. The recreational occasional players will play a lot more in the winter than the summer. You could throw a lot of money at the issue by doing extra promotions in the spring and summer months but basically you could not reverse the seasons.

On top of that some amazing things that you might not think about could change the figures. A new series of Downton, a big football match like El Classico, the weather on that day, Mother's Day, things happening in the news.

Sky Bet can also have a big effect on the number of players...if all the favourites win at football then the punters have a much bigger balance (as a collection) and they play more poker.

I'm sure the show not being there was sad for lots of people for a first Sunday without it but I'm not certain the effect on the numbers is necessarily caused by it.

I would predict the numbers will be much lower on July 1st and much higher on October 1st than they were yesterday but neither of those things will have much to do with the presence of C861.
  • edited March 2015

Just to add to Mr Ambo's points, "time of month" (careful now...) is very much part of what Gaming sites expect & understand in their metrics, & I'm sure Mr Ambo will confirm this. Activity will rise & fall significantly relative to paydays, & the payment of Reward Points money into accounts. The 22nd of any month is a bad date relative to both.

• edited March 2015
    One week is too small of a sample size to draw any conclusions.
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky poker tv vs MTT numbers:
     I'm not sure there is an enormous amount of science in your conclusions there Nuggy. It sort of feels from the tone of your post that you don't really hope you are wrong.  I would say that I have a fair amount of experience of monitoring numbers of players in online poker and the things that effect them. During the time I owned my own site I could watch in real time the number of players active, whether they were playing cash or Mtts, and I was a total addict of monitoring those numbers and trying to buck some trends that it just wasn't possible to buck. I also spent a large amount of my time on Pokerscout seeing how the various sites and networks were performing.  The no1 thing that you just could not change was that online poker is a seasonal business. The hardcore of regular players will play the whole year round but they may play slightly less during school holidays, half-term and when the nights become less dark. The recreational occasional players will play a lot more in the winter than the summer. You could throw a lot of money at the issue by doing extra promotions in the spring and summer months but basically you could not reverse the seasons.  On top of that some amazing things that you might not think about could change the figures. A new series of Downton, a big football match like El Classico, the weather on that day, Mother's Day, things happening in the news.  Sky Bet can also have a big effect on the number of players...if all the favourites win at football then the punters have a much bigger balance (as a collection) and they play more poker.  I'm sure the show not being there was sad for lots of people for a first Sunday without it but I'm not certain the effect on the numbers is necessarily caused by it.  I would predict the numbers will be much lower on July 1st and much higher on October 1st than they were yesterday but neither of those things will have much to do with the presence of C861.
    Posted by NChanning
    I'm sure he does hope he's wrong Neil - his post probably just comes off as a little bitter because like many of us we are just gutted that the channel has gone which is testament to how great it was both in terms of entertainment and in pulling everyone together. When something that feels that inclusive is taken away it's understandable that people react with bitterness and negativity.

What's done is done though so now the channel has gone I'd suggest those of us that genuinely want the site to thrive and that community aspect to continue now need to stop moaning and get on with supporting the site more than ever by playing these tournaments to try and make sure they do make their guarantees and by keeping that community feel going by being active both on this forum and in the chatbox. There were many regs doing this while railing the Roller last night and it really does enhance the enjoyment of playing on the site so lets hope that continues.

P.S. Speaking of Community if anyone in the Oxfordshire area would like to play live but doesn't know anywhere to go then PM me - there are a couple of regular games held at pubs/social clubs that I can give you the details of and would be great to get anyone from Sky Poker there.
  • edited March 2015

Amazingly good Post, Matt8. (imo).

I popped on the site last night to see what was going off, & it was great to see all the railing.

The Community is something that, really, the players own. If they want it to thrive, it will, if they don't, it wont. Nobody can point fingers, we all have the same chance to help build, sustain, & be part of a Community. Some will want it to fail, we can see that, others will work together to make it better.
  • edited March 2015
    For the record, I was just pointing out an observation from my view point.  I take offence for someone who does not know me to assume I mean something different. If we the community continue to voice our concerns then it will keep items on the agenda. We know little other than what is in the media, (which is never a truelyreliable source depending on who is writing what with what agenda), about the new owners of our  much loved poker site.  Business is business, posted that on the sky tv thread. Upset? Yes, was my favourite show on tv and loved to interact with all presenters, changed me a lot as some will know. want the site to fail? Why would I want that? I am not planning on going anywhere else??
    So as Neil, you kindly made an assumption of me, I can only reply with the limited knowledge I have as to what I base my post on, which was set out purely as an observation. My "not so super" roller was based on it being 15k, not the 20k. So in rec terms, no longer double the normal main event funds.  Sorry if this is what set the tonne for you?
    Yes events have huge impact, as an area manager I spend a lot of time looking into this. The eclipse for example added 15% to my total days trading across the country. Weather? Yep - snow and ice kills my trade, bumps up yours.
    23rd March 2014 - elclasico too , now that's a good like for like, all be it was a 3 way tie with athletico in 2014.
    My very small sample size yes , but that's all I got to go on! I do know that in 2014 roller was 20k all March  with the mega at 30k at end of month. I also know that 16th match 2014 was 190 runners then went UP to 217 for 23rd March 2014 this year,  it went down by 29 runners week vs week. Not all bad - mini roller is well up! 
    Site traffic, like foot flow, all relative but it is bums on seats and £'a in till that matters. Sky poker wise, I just want the site I love to fill the void left by the show.  Us poker fans are fickle, loyal and passionate.  Neil , of all people, it is you who champions the small guys, and good of the game. The social aspect , play for fun . A person of your stature  need not question my credidentials, needs simply to promote your own, as it is your words people follow - not mine. 
    Was not looking for an argument - but felt had to respond.  Should be the same side here !! 
  • edited March 2015
    Why take offence? Neil was talking from his experience of running a site, he knows his stuff. If numbers are down from the roller due t lack of tv, it's only going to really effect a really small group of plYers - the high stake mtrees. Overall it's would imagine it's 2 early. 2 draw any conclusions

• edited March 2015
    Has anyone mentioned the £2.20 @2.20 deepstack yet.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited March 2015
    you did just then rm wd gl lol
  • edited March 2015
    I think peeps are under estimating how much the demise of skypoker tv is upsetting folks. and we do not know what cvc's plans are for skypoker, maybe that's next for the bin.  hope not but as i say we do not know. It's hardly the communities fault if it all fails and it isn't fair to imply that anyone worried about it are themselves at fault. 

The difficulty we have as members of the community is not knowing what  we can do to save it. Normally as a consumer one expresses ones disapproval by not consuming. Powers to be notice the decline and reverse their approach (if only). But here we have the real possibility that lack of consumption leads to the demise of the business. Live poker only anyone? Bit like live sports only on skybet.

The Community here is awesome. They've replaced the SPT with their own version. Now we have the twitcherati doing their best to provide some web education entertainment.

Just deleted the rest of my observations as i feel a forum ban coming if I'm too honest with my thoughts. 

Anyway
    Fingers crossed it all works out well but let's cut some slack for those who are sad or unhappy in the meantime. 
  • edited March 2015
    Regardless of points put forward saying this or that. Things like we had fewer numbers last night or this is because of seasonal variation and this is to be expected. I played in the super roller and the mini last night(because if you are playing the main you must play the mineeeeeeeee). Somehow it wasn't the same. I couldn't post on the show thread 2 hours before the show starts praising Rich Orford for lasting the longest on any show so far without a mistake, no more TK telling us about motorway junctions and concrete, no more watching the humour and banter not just from the presenters but coming in from viewers too. No more silly comps even the less successful ones (I won't mention catchphrase bingo). No more watching my hands played out on TV in the hope that one day they will show me winning one. Still it has changed and more time is needed to assess what to do, and this includes the producers as well as the players. I gather it was a bit of a rush and the dust must settle first then we can see what we have.
  • edited March 2015
    While 861 will be a huge miss, Sky have already announced there is plans that stuff like this may still be featured. the future is bright don't worry. 

Numbers will once again rise
  • edited March 2015
    FWIW

23/3/2014

20K Roller 217 entrants
    2K Mini roller 233 entrants
    4K Bounty 94 runners
    3K Bounty 337 runners
    2K Speed Bounty 43 runners

22/3/2015 equivalents

15K Roller 152 entrants
    2.5K Mini Roller 260 entrants
    3K Bounty 65 entrants
    3K Bounty 308 entrants
    1.5K Speed Bounty 44 runners

However it should be noted there are two new events on the schedule in 2015 that didn't exist in 2014;

£1.5K/£55 Freezeout 31 entrants
    £5K/£33 Bounty 193 entrants

If you factor these events in its hard to argue that numbers are down. The decline in the Roller and £55 Bounty Hunter can easily be explained by people switching to the new Sunday £33 Bounty Hunter, always a popular evening event here.
  • edited March 2015
    FWIW 23/3/2014 20K Roller 217 entrants 2K Mini roller 233 entrants 4K Bounty 94 runners 3K Bounty 337 runners 2K Speed Bounty 43 runners 22/3/2015 equivalents 15K Roller 152 entrants 2.5K Mini Roller 260 entrants 3K Bounty 65 entrants 3K Bounty 308 entrants 1.5K Speed Bounty 44 runners However it should be noted there are two new events on the schedule in 2015 that didn't exist in 2014; £1.5K/£55 Freezeout 31 entrants £5K/£33 Bounty 193 entrants If you factor these events in its hard to argue that numbers are down. The decline in the Roller and £55 Bounty Hunter can easily be explained by people switching to the new Sunday £33 Bounty Hunter, always a popular evening event here.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Thanks Gary.

Youi also have to factor in the Vegas Semi, imo.

There was no Vegas Semi, or Vegas anything else last year. There was over £7,000 of entries in that last night. (YOY, the Roller fell £6,500 shy of last year). Swings & swongs, much the same thing. That needs factoring in to any numbers or comparisions. The Business, however, take a wider, longer view.  

We could look at last week's Vegas semi, but that's a ridic small sample size. For the record, last week it made 34 runners & 6 seats, & this week it made 35 runners & 7 seats. It did not exist last year, so that all adds to the numbers but I'm not sure how you reasonably equate for it in number comparisions. It may, or may not, have taken numbers from the Roller, maybe some did one or the other, but not both. I'm just guessing, I don't know.   

We are, of course, just discussing MTT's here. MTT's are around, at a guess, one sixth of total traffic, same for SNG's, & the rest, two thirds, cash. Roughly. So we need to keep it all in perspective.

Nonody will learn anything from looking at one night, though I'm aware you know that, & I'm not suggesting you would do so.

• edited March 2015

I don’t normally post but feel strongly that we are all on the same side here and must pull together. I’m new to poker – started from nothing 2 years ago and everything is a learning experience for me.

Channel 861 was great. It is the reason I started and it taught me a massive amount. I must say TK and Neil in particular gave very good guidance. I’m really keen to learn more. I hope the site continues to focus on this.

The community is great. I was in Newcastle and had a great time interacting with everyone and putting faces to the aliases. This is something else that needs to be guarded carefully.

I hope there is news soon about where we are going. I know it is business but uncertainty will cause people to walk and it will be harder to get them back.

But enough of self interest. This is just a hobby for me and most on the site. To the team running things it is their lively hood and I sincerely hope all goes well for their point of view.

Many thanks for everything so far and I hope there is much more to come.

Donald

• edited March 2015
    I don’t normally post but feel strongly that we are all on the same side here and must pull together. I’m new to poker – started from nothing 2 years ago and everything is a learning experience for me. Channel 861 was great. It is the reason I started and it taught me a massive amount. I must say TK and Neil in particular gave very good guidance. I’m really keen to learn more. I hope the site continues to focus on this. The community is great. I was in Newcastle and had a great time interacting with everyone and putting faces to the aliases. This is something else that needs to be guarded carefully. I hope there is news soon about where we are going. I know it is business but uncertainty will cause people to walk and it will be harder to get them back. But enough of self interest. This is just a hobby for me and most on the site. To the team running things it is their lively hood and I sincerely hope all goes well for their point of view. Many thanks for everything so far and I hope there is much more to come. Donald
    Posted by thisltedu
    Thanks Donald.

Just want to respond to the very good part I have enboldened. Absolutely YES.

For the guys responsible for running Sky Poker it is their loving, their day job. They care deeply, of course they do. (Me too, 861 has been a huge part of my life for 8.5 years, as it has been for Lord Smirk, Mrs Silly Sausage & all the others).

We are all a little sad that 861 is not around any more, but it was a great freeroll for all of us, & it served it's purpose in the early years. Quite how they justified it continuing "as was" for as long as they did, I've no idea, I used to dread "budget & forecast" time every year, for fear of a hovering axe.

Reading some of the feedback, from understandably upset players, it's like "I wonder if Sky Poker will survive?". I can get they are disappointed, thats perfectly reasonable. But it's not the end of the world as we know it.

Survive? The plans are not to survive, but to grow, make it better, add some of the things it badly needs, we all know it is far from perfect, or a complete product so far. I promise this - it will not stand still, if it does, the team will have failed. A year from now you'll be - I hope - very happy with progress.

I sit in the oddest of seats right now. On the one hand I'm reading all this "nooo, the site will die" stuff, & on the other hand, my computer is red hot with e-Mails from Upstairs about the exciting plans & challenges for the newly independent SB&G, it's like e-Mail city today, it's party-time up there, everyone is fired up at how they can now move the business forward quicker & better as an independent. It'll make a huge difference in the medium to long term, but it won't happen overnight.   

For starters, a huge recruitment drive has begun, & Sky Poker have now got 3 extra developers, dedicated to Sky Poker & not shared with other arms of the site. Personally, if I had to choose between that and 861, I know what I'd plump for - make this place better, give it more oomph & zing for everyone, not just those that watched 861. 

We have a clean piece of paper with Sky Poker TV, too. Given what has been explained, how would you - or anyone else reading this - like to see that develop? We're like an elephant here, all ears.   

We all should be a bit sad that we've lost 861, yes yes, but we can't look backwards, & we did well to have it for so long.  

The Community? That'll be even more important now, & I'm pleased to say (others may disagree....) but I've been asked to help get the Community buzzing again. I may fail, so be it, but I'll not fail for lack of enthusiasm & effort, but I need the loyal Community regulars to help me.  If they don't want to, fine, but I'll be doing all I can. I try to post "feel good" threads or posts every day, but I'm not King Canute, if everyone wants to grumble, I'll struggle.

So same question - how would you re-invigorate or strengthen the Community we have here? And before you say "SPT", I've already discussed it with Mr Top Suit, & I'll keep discussing it. We actually got into detailed proposals 2 weeks ago, but I can't quite get it over the line. Truth is, it has very little business merit, but they were good for a very small % - & it was a very small % - of the player base. VLV returned, to huge acclaim, (35 packages, WHAT?) maybe SPT will. 

One thing I have to add, is that the staff at Head Office are not being shown much respect for knowing their business. They have access to zigabytes of data upon which they can base their judgements, plans & goals, & they are all very bright, enthusiastic & motivated to make all of SB&G a better & bigger place. You & me & all the other players don't see that stuff, so we have to be careful before we players throw numbers around willy nilly.

I am extremely optimistic & confident Sky Poker will now be able to be the product we all want it to be, where we want to go play our poker. Only time will tell.   

• edited March 2015
    Hi TK,
    Great reply I knew things would be going on in the background and you know it is important you keep the flow of information coming through.
    Everyone on the site will have a different skill level and want different things from it. So I'm sure you are thick skinned enough not to take offence when you are told that you are not delivering exactly whot one small group wants.
    For my part I want to learn! I want to get better. So I am looking for tuition from the site. These Twitch streams seem good but how about something more organised by the site. I would love to watch you or Neil or some of the other experts playing 'live' and explaining their thought processes as they go. 
    As for I've been asked to help get the Community buzzing again
    Well you're the right man for the job.
    All the very best.
    Donald
  • edited March 2015
    Hi TK, Great reply I knew things would be going on in the background and you know it is important you keep the flow of information coming through. Everyone on the site will have a different skill level and want different things from it. So I'm sure you are thick skinned enough not to take offence when you are told that you are not delivering exactly whot one small group wants. For my part I want to learn! I want to get better. So I am looking for tuition from the site. These Twitch streams seem good but how about something more organised by the site. I would love to watch you or Neil or some of the other experts playing 'live' and explaining their thought processes as they go.  As for  I've been asked to help get the Community buzzing again Well you're the right man for the job. All the very best. Donald
    Posted by thisltedu
    I don't take offence, Donald, I've been abused here for years by some, I can cope with that, I just like to put things into perspective for regular poker players. It's impossible to please everyone AND run a successful business. People even complain about PokerStars, which is incred when you think about it. 

Neil & I "thinking out loud" during a cash game or SNG??

Nobody will believe this, but it's true. Exactly 30 minutes ago Mr Serious Suit & I discussed EXACTLY that. And you might see it, on Sky Sports or You Tube, sooner than you think.

Twictch? Yup, that's on the list. I'm a bit nervous about starting, tbh, I'm not exactly Mr Exciting to watch, but I've been tasked to do it & I will. As a site, we have already decided to do some organised Twitch stuff. Luckily, not just me....

I do think that, as a Business, we could maybe communicate better on here, but that is being addressed. However, a lot of stuff is private, commercially sensitive, so we need to be reasonable in that regard.

We'll get there.       

• edited March 2015
    Great minds and all that...
    I'm sure there is a lot of hard work ahead but also exciting times.
    I wish you the very best of luck with it.
    Donald
  • edited March 2015

We as consumers and customers have bought into a product. That product consists of the games on the tables, but also the forum, the promotions, the interaction, the freerolls, the shot at going to Vegas, cash for points, the banter and the TV channel. Basically, we've been sold and bought into a broad package.

Now a part of this package (a part that many of us got quite attached to) has been removed. How to fill the gap? There must be better linkages with skybet and skysports in my opinion. A couple of ideas off the top of my head (treat them accordingly!):

1. If you buy-in to the main 8pm event, why can't you be given free access to skysports to watch the match? E.g. England are playing in a Euro qualifier on Friday with a 7.45 kick-off. Would it be possible for those in the main event to watch the game on their computer without a skysports subscription? Why couldn't this be a regular part of the offering?

2. Freerolls for free bets. Instead of a, say, 5K freeroll, make it 10K in free bets on skybet. It's unlikely to cost SBG any more.

3. Super6 syndicates made up of teams on here.

• edited March 2015
    We as consumers and customers have bought into a product. That product consists of the games on the tables, but also the forum, the promotions, the interaction, the freerolls, the shot at going to Vegas, cash for points, the banter and the TV channel. Basically, we've been sold and bought into a broad package. Now a part of this package (a part that many of us got quite attached to) has been removed. How to fill the gap? There must be better linkages with skybet and skysports in my opinion. A couple of ideas off the top of my head (treat them accordingly!): 1. If you buy-in to the main 8pm event, why can't you be given free access to skysports to watch the match? E.g. England are playing in a Euro qualifier on Friday with a 7.45 kick-off. Would it be possible for those in the main event to watch the game on their computer without a skysports subscription? Why couldn't this be a regular part of the offering? 2. Freerolls for free bets. Instead of a, say, 5K freeroll, make it 10K in free bets on skybet. It's unlikely to cost SBG any more. 3. Super6 syndicates made up of teams on here.
    Posted by BigBluster

i personally couldnt disagree more with this post, the part that i have highlighted are in my opinion the only things we are paying for everything else was and still is an extra bonus.
  • edited March 2015

I'm sorry that you took offence Nuggy but I don't really understand why I would have to know you or have met you at all to come to the conclusion that your post was more than merely a casual observation that the numbers were slightly down in one tournament and that this was directly caused by the TV channel no longer existing. You used the word "scraped" to grudgingly accept the guarantee was met, you said "(not so) super roller" to describe a tournament that got a pretty large number of people to pay £100 to enter and you call the mini very mini. You also used and ! in describing how they'll "probably" reduce the guarantees by enormous amounts. 

Like I say, I don't want to have a row, but I think that it would be reasonable to come to the conclusion that you were trying to use this pretty small sample to prove your point, which appeared to be that the end of the TV channel had caused the lower numbers.

I totally understand that the 861 channel was a very much loved part of the Sky Poker experience. I enjoyed it very much myself and can clearly remember the various phases of it's development and the different presenters that came and went. I was a viewer long before I ever appeared on the show. I very much wish everyone who was involved in the shows well. Some are still going to be involved with making poker content and some will go on to other things.

I think we do have to accept though that there are legal and commercial reasons why it wasn't possible for the channel to survive and we have to move on.

In response to Geldy, I'm sure everyone at Sky Poker is very much aware how well loved the TV channel was. Sky Poker is very lucky though. Despite only being 20% owned by BskyB they have been granted the opportunity to fill a nice two hour slot on Sky Sport 4 every Tuesday and there seems to be a good appetite for poker from the owners of Challenge TV as well as their viewers. I'm not 100% sure of the exact viewing figures but my understanding is that we are talking at least ten times as many people watching these shows as were watching 861, so hopefully that should attract lots of new players to the site. Maybe the freedom to make some different kinds of poker programmes and to not have to go down the telly-shopping road will attract different kinds of viewers. Again it's hard to predict how these things will work out, but I do think the assumption that they can only ever be a disaster for the poker site is overly negative.

I do also think it's being a little negative and pessimistic to immediately draw the conclusion that the new owners want to "bin poker". I would say they have made a pretty big investment and one of the reasons for that is because the poker part of Sky Betting and Gaming is doing very well.

I'm not sure if you really believe that there is a chance that everyone stops playing poker and the whole business collapses simply because of 861 no longer existing and that the "powers that be" will then change their mind and bring the channel back. I would say that sentence involves a bunch of things that are all less than 1% to happen, happening at once.

Again, for the avoidance of doubt, I'll repeat...Everyone very much loved C861 but there are many complex reasons both commercial and legal why it can no longer exist.

What I am 100% certain of is that there are some very smart people guiding the business along and that is why CVC decided to spend such a large amount to purchase a chunk of a very successful company. It may be that commercially sensitive information cannot always be given out and it may be that some plans are currently being developed and discussed but to assume there are no plans at all is a mistake.

I would say it's an exciting time for Sky Poker and you can count the number of sites who are thinking that right now on two or less fingers.

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky poker tv vs MTT numbers : i personally couldnt disagree more with this post, the part that i have highlighted are in my opinion the only things we are paying for everything else was and still is an extra bonus.
    Posted by RLT16
    This.

And nice post Mr Channing.
  • edited March 2015
    rhubarb hufty
    i know a load of players who would never have joined except for the fact they would get trolled on the forum :-) #masochistsanonymous

neil - thanks for the well balanced post - i am really hoping it all works out but there is no public information to suggest cvc have any interest in skypoker.  They may have but all we see from the outside is what they do. And so far everything has been cuts, nothing yet has been positive. and yes there may be commercial imperatives that mean the cuts come before the investment but until we see it we can hardly be excited about it. But my main point is that is unfair to target community members for being fearful about the future just because they don't have all the facts yet. We want peeps to highlight their concerns because if that helps to get positive counters from the business so much the better.  
  • edited March 2015
    both sides of this coin coming across as a little over sensitive reading this through.

emotions possibly running high on both sides, and far too early to make judgements that's for sure - but again, that needs to be on both sides.

you have got a difficult balancing act at the moment tk/channing, just try not to come across too patronising for the sake of being positive. sometimes people have to be allowed to grieve and sound off.