You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A quick question about priority status

edited March 2015 in The Poker Clinic
This is mainly a question for any priority members  and I didnt know where else to find out as i feel the promotion page wasnt too clear about it. Anyway: 

given that at 5000 reward points we earn 2p per point, say from a 5.50 sit and go you get 5 points, 10 p back from reward points, is this not already 20% rakeback? 
so by earning 10,000 points to get priority status would you be earning the same in rakeback as you would be at 5000 points? 

not sure if my calculation is wrong or if i havent understood the different concept of cash for rewards and rakeback, anyway if anyone could help me out with some information here i would apreciate it

Josh

Comments

• edited March 2015
    if you get 10000 points from Mtt's and sng's then generally 10000 points is still 200quid at 20% but if its from cash then 20% would work out at more rakeback... obviously its still worth getting to priority as you get a few other benefits which you can see on the priority promotion page