You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Advice About Cash Out

edited March 2015 in Betting Chat
Had a horse bet 2 singles and a double recently where first horse did win me £500 
However if the 2nd horse won it was worth over £3.5 k 
The site used didnt have cash out
Does anyone know what the roughly would be the cash out value on other bookmakers who offer cashout?

Comments

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Advice About Cash Out:
    Had a horse bet 2 singles and a double recently where first horse did win me £500  However if the 2nd horse won it was worth over £3.5 k  The site used didnt have cash out Does anyone know what the roughly would be the cash out value on other bookmakers who offer cashout?
    Posted by Ukjoe

From my limited experience of it, I'd say approx what u had going on the 2nd horse plus a bit as a goodwill gesture. I'm more experienced about what they offer on 'in running' golf bets. I wish they would ban it tbh. Never cashed out when DJ got beat in a play-off the other week, cost me plenty. Did partially cash out when he won 2 weeks later, again a mistake as he won this time. Then last night Stenson was 1/5 in running, I stand to win a good chunk, and I let it ride. Disaster!! 

If there was a button I could press to deny me access to it, I'd 100% be pressing it. If u really want to 'cash out', laying the event u are waiting on is the best way. But I'm a hypocrite as I've never laid anything in my life. Too lazy!! 

Soz for hijacking your thread, rant over!! 
  • edited March 2015
    Cheers for reply Joesman. ps the horse that lost runs today. will pm you
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Advice About Cash Out:
    Cheers for reply Joesman. ps the horse that lost runs today. will pm you
    Posted by Ukjoe
    I'm abroad mate so on my iPad which isn't Adobe Flashy thingy orientated, so can't access pm's. Says I have 33 in my inbox, so shows how much attention I pay to that then.