You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dust till dawn Lincs players

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat
Hello everyone just wondering if theres any Lincolnshire players who go to dust till dawn a lot I have never been and would like to get with someone who knows the ins and outs of the place let me know if your interested ps if anyone has home games in lincs let me know thanks in advance :) 

Comments

• edited March 2015
    In Response to Dust till dawn Lincs players:
    Hello everyone just wondering if theres any Lincolnshire players who go to dust till dawn a lot I have never been and would like to get with someone who knows the ins and outs of the place let me know if your interested ps if anyone has home games in lincs let me know thanks in advance :) 
    Posted by Special101
    I know two very regular visitors to DTD from Lincoln. Sean Randall and David Burghardt. Can put them in touch with u if u like?
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Dust till dawn Lincs players:
    In Response to Dust till dawn Lincs players : I know two very regular visitors to DTD from Lincoln. Sean Randall and David Burghardt. Can put them in touch with u if u like?
    Posted by joesman1
    Hi sorry I have been very slow replying been in Paris for a while and took abit of time away from poker work etc but yes I would really like that if you could would love to get myself involved in some live games thanks ps been reading your new diary looking good nice read 

Thanks Rob